Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    last pic is amazing, welcome.

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

nike001 Guest
    Oh my god that 1M.

I can only hope that once I graduate and find a good job that I may acquire one. I think finding one for a decent price will be more of a feat though...

Welcome, Mike!

I love everything about this thread.

Welcome to the Family.

Sent from my kick-A Galaxy S3
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Wow!! Beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Welcome. E82 membership is growing. Especially the zhp to e82 guys and gals. Glad to have you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Damn beautiful.

What part of they state do you live in? I've got family in Indy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Welcome.
    Appreciate the warm welcome folks. Brett was absolutely spot on in that you are a right hospitable lot!

Mtnman I noticed you are located in Asheville. I coincidentally rented a house there for a week with my wife that was primarily used for picking up the 135 at Performance Center in Greer. We've made 4 or 5 vacation trips to the Asheville area since we've been here in Indiana, and it's on the short list of possible place to retire to when that time comes. There are some great drivers roads there that are playing its siren song, luring me to make it my next home.

The 135 is the natural progression for someone going from a ZHP, looking for something a bit newer. The F30 simply has grown too big and soft. For my personal needs it's safe to say I will never own a new 3 series again. It's outgrown the things that first drew me to it. At least I can say I left the 3 series at the top in the ZHP. To own an F30 or even an E90 would only cloud that image, so I'd rather say my auf wiedersehen's with happy memories and a clear conscience.

328ioc, we live on the east side of Indy in a rural area just on the outskirts of the metro area that only about a 20 minute drive to downtown. Indy is really just a great big little city. We're actually both native Californian's having grown up in military families on the Monterey Peninsula, when Ft. Ord when still in it's hhay day before closing in the mid 90's. When it closed our jobs transferred to Indy, and have been here ever since enjoying the family friendly atmosphere.

I do miss the temperate Central Coast weather, especially in winter, but the upside is the cost of living is so much more reasonable in the Midwest. Which affords me to be able to pursue my compulsive car buying hobby, even though it drives my loving wife crazy at times. But she also says at least she knows I can always be found in the garage most times, instead of in bars or poker parlors.

Welcome.

OMG Mike!!! I was lucky enough to get a good look at a 1M at the dealer's showroom once... really love what Motorsport division did to this car

You know Bretski?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    You know Bretski?
    I'm sorry....

I keed I keed. I have a soft spot for bretski too.

Welcome man, your M makes me happy inside.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Great looking cars, all of them... Welcome to the Mafia
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast