Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 323i

My 323i

This evening while surfing over at E46Fanatics I happened to run into my old '99 323i. The 5th owner now has this car and he has already modded this beauty...

Upon looking at the first pic, I recognized the car and as I progressed through the thread I could see the majority of mods I have done to her while I owned her....it is nice to see a previous car I used to own and put lots of TLC into still running on the roads today! Looks like she's in good hands again

Just wanted to share some pics the current owner posted...

Sitting on M's

19" Vortex Tuning Wheels, Painted the black moldings and M-Tech Front bumper

Winter Mode LoL

NOW 18' LM Reps

I bet that makes you happy!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2
    In the market for an E90 M3

I was shocked to see her again since she was my very first BMW. It was like the past coming back in front of you again. From the pics, I can see the car is in good hands and yes, I'm ecstatic It's not every day that you run into your very first BMW like this....especially on the forums. Nice to see her still on the roads looking as clean as when I owned her...

Wow, that must be so cool!! Was there someone between you and the fifth or you were fourth ?
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Wow, that must be so cool!! Was there someone between you and the fifth or you were fourth ?
    Alex, I was the third owner, my best friend's sister was the fourth owner. The best part in seeing my first BMW is that it's still very clean. The current owner obviously is taking very good care of her and I'm very happy to see this.

Awesome! I'd love to meet the first owner of my ZHP, who traded it in in April 2006, after 110,000 miles in less than 3 years, and learn where the heck he was going all the time.

Worst thing is I found a credit card with a 2006 expiration date in my trunk lining in the Fall. Googled the name on it, he's a financial planner in Watertown CT... but he never called me back.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Awesome! I'd love to meet the first owner of my ZHP, who traded it in in April 2006, after 110,000 miles in less than 3 years, and learn where the heck he was going all the time.

Worst thing is I found a credit card with a 2006 expiration date in my trunk lining in the Fall. Googled the name on it, he's a financial planner in Watertown CT... but he never called me back.
    Sometimes that happens unfortunately. Seems some owners don't want to have anything to do with their previous cars once they sell them off...

I for one would love to hear from this owner to see how things are going with my old car... If he had questions I would be happy to help him out if I can.

That's really cool.

When I traded in my first car (89 Volvo 760 Turbo) for the Bimmer it was kind of a sad day for me. It had taken care of me all through high school even as ignorant as I was with cars (still am) I learned a lot from that car and was sad to see it go.

I used to see it around campus every once in a while still kicking. Sadly I believe it met its end. A young woman had it and sad to say didn't treat it very well.

Glad to know you have a happy story about your finding though!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

'01 330i

A buddy of mine owned an E30 when I met him. After a few years he sold it. A year later he bought it back from the guy he sold it to. A few more years later he sold it again. He's got a right of first refusal if the current owner ever decides to sell!

2008 128i ZSP Sedonarot

---

2004 330i ZHP Imolarot
    Conforti Shark Injector - Installation Pending!
    AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 1 PRO 5R Intake
    ECS Tuning Strut Bar
    ECS Tuning Magnetic Drain Plug
    German Auto Solutions DISA Gold Valve
    CDV Delete
    BSW and Polk Drivers
    Ziza LED Interior Kit
    Khoalty CREE LED Reverse Lights
    BMW strut tower reinforcement plates

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerWill View Post
    That's really cool.

When I traded in my first car (89 Volvo 760 Turbo) for the Bimmer it was kind of a sad day for me. It had taken care of me all through high school even as ignorant as I was with cars (still am) I learned a lot from that car and was sad to see it go.

I used to see it around campus every once in a while still kicking. Sadly I believe it met its end. A young woman had it and sad to say didn't treat it very well.

Glad to know you have a happy story about your finding though!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks Will!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbie View Post
    A buddy of mine owned an E30 when I met him. After a few years he sold it. A year later he bought it back from the guy he sold it to. A few more years later he sold it again. He's got a right of first refusal if the current owner ever decides to sell!
    That's an interesting story Pretty cool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast