Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Talking Clutch Questions

hey guys

well its time to do a new clutch. i ordered a southbend stage 2 clutch. I ordered this because my brother has a SB Stage 3 clutch on his stage 3 S4 that has about 460hp. My concern is does that clutch have the SAC like an OEM clutch or no? and whats my best (cheapest but not junk) option for a flywheel that will be compatible with the SB.

i did find someone with an OEM clutch that he got from the dealer that he will sell to me new still in the box for 275 shipped... i paid 425 for the SB.

The reason for me replacing is because of the clutch chatter i hear and the dealer told me i need a new clutch.

also i need to replace the flex disc as well. i dont want to go oem i would like to possibly put a poly one in but i dont know the size of the flex disc.

any help would be appreciated
    -Corey
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP Imola Red 6-Speed Sedan
    LED Halos- 6000k HID Headlights-Revshift Engineering Motor Mounts and Transmission Mounts-Southbend Stage 2 Clutch- H&R Sport Lowering Springs- Smoked Side Markers and Corners- Black Kidney Grills

What's the main purpose for a stage 2 clutch?

Any track or auto-x in the future?

A lighter flywheel will certainly help reduce rotational mass, but you'll hear chattering at a light.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

i wanted to go stage 2 because it was the close to the price of other aftermarket clutches and i figured why not get something a little more aggressive in case i decide to do any mods in the future ill already have it done. plus i might want to have a little fun at the track sometimes
    2004 BMW 330i ZHP Imola Red 6-Speed Sedan
    LED Halos- 6000k HID Headlights-Revshift Engineering Motor Mounts and Transmission Mounts-Southbend Stage 2 Clutch- H&R Sport Lowering Springs- Smoked Side Markers and Corners- Black Kidney Grills