This years banner will look like this. Absolutely beautiful. Pink swoosh in upper left hand corner says "Friends, Family, Fellowship, Fun, Fixing, Driving, and Photos". Under that it says, "In memory of our loved ones".

Three things to note:

1. Trevor designed it again this year and went way above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen in conjunction with his tight schedule. For that Trevor, I thank you wholeheartedly.

2. This banner will be auctioned off at next years meet. Same type of drawing.

3. The BMW emblem has been replaced with a curious looking Coby Wheel button? What could that mean?

I'll tell you what that means my people. That means that Mike @ Coby Wheel has graciously donated a wheel wrap and boots to be drawn for Friday night (5/17). The winner will be entitled to a free wrap and boots (any options wanted). The winner will just need to ship wheel to be wrapped or pay core deposit. You must be in attendance, Friday night (5/17), to be eligible and you must be a member of ZHPMafia.com. One entry per member.

How freaking awesome is that?

Show Mike some love over at www.cobywheel.com by continuing to support his small business.

Thanks peeps.