Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I would be into that car for around $13k when all was said and done. Just for the basics.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I would be into that car for around $13k when all was said and done. Just for the basics.
    Is it even worth it then? I have a few other prospects around $12.5k with no mechanical or cosmetic problems. Id rather spend more and not deal with work to do off the start.

If the car is that rough on the surface, chances are it wasn't somebody too meticulous about mechanical care and maintenance either. Your first impression of the dealer didn't seem too favorable, either. I may be a little conservative (no, I'm pretty conservative), but if it were me, I think I'd take a pass, and look for something that I could feel a little more confident wasn't a ticking time bomb.
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    If the car is that rough on the surface, chances are it wasn't somebody too meticulous about mechanical care and maintenance either. Your first impression of the dealer didn't seem too favorable, either. I may be a little conservative (no, I'm pretty conservative), but if it were me, I think I'd take a pass, and look for something that I could feel a little more confident wasn't a ticking time bomb.
    Can be assumed but is not necessarily true.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Recommend a Pass. More options available--keep your eye out here and the usual sites.

If your first impression was like that and you do end up buying the car, you'll always be kicking yourself that you didn't find and get exactly what you wanted and no matter WHAT you do to the car, you may never get over that "what if i didn't buy this?" mentality.

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by blindside View Post
    Soo I'd like to hear everyones input.
    The car needs some cosmetic work for sure, and preventative maintenance may or may not have been done.

I like the fact that it drove so well and was sound ESP for $9.9k ( which was firm and no room for negotiations)

Do I jump on this car bc it is under priced but I feel it's starting with a hand ful of issues right off the bat. Idk unsure at the point.
    9.9 isn't low for that condition. I would pick it up at 7-8 max. Too much work to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    This.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

I passed. If the exterior was kept so poorly I can only imagine how it was driven. It could be a good car for someone but not me now. Further more That dealer isn't getting a dime from me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123