Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Alzor Wheels (BMW fitment)

Does anyone have a review on these or know anything about them? ECS is having a pretty good sale on them right now.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E46-330...eels/View_All/
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've never heard of them. That alone makes me suspicious.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah....me as well......just trying to get educated.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've never heard of them either but they are pretty cheap. Do you know what the weight of the wheels are? ECS also has new factory Style 71's on sale for real cheap - good looking and somewhat light wheel - kind of wish they came on the ZHP's instead of the 28lb 135.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

yeah...the offset on those 71's is ET+20 though...pretty tight in the rear.

I think the alzors weighed around 22lbs?

I dont know why I think that, cuz its not on the website...lol.

I will talk to Joe tomorrow and get the weight.

i think those would look hot with your IR, Dane! I saw a lambo once that was orange (yeah i know), but it had black wheels with a slim orange ring around it like those wheel have the red ring, and it looked frieken sweet.
    D
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

I think they would look good on my car....because of the drop and other mods. I was also looking at the Sparco's (Didn't know they made rims...lol)

Anyway...I'm kicking around a bunch of idea's...even 17" Kosei's.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think they would look good on my car....because of the drop and other mods. I was also looking at the Sparco's (Didn't know they made rims...lol)

Anyway...I'm kicking around a bunch of idea's...even 17" Kosei's.
    Dunno about these... I think the Enkei's look much better.

The Kosei's are nice and all, but to me they look a little too small on the car. These are my track wheels.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Dunno about these... I think the Enkei's look much better.

The Kosei's are nice and all, but to me they look a little too small on the car. These are my track wheels.

Are those 17's?

IDK why...but I think an 18" Kosei would be FTW!

I've never heard of them but they are pretty cheap and would look amazing on ur ride

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast