Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    He posted on E46F that the 5 he had below cost are gone. Has 20 more, for $650 each. Also said there won't be any more...ever. It's discontinued.
    I think its hard to believe that he only had 5 on that cost and the others for $650... either way, hope you guys get in on the first 5 at $299...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

I checked the site yesterday to see if I can order direct at that price, versus going through email, and the prices were never lowered. So they likely blew out their remaining in stock inventory since nobody was going to pay $700 for them!
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by jgt_zhp View Post
    He posted on E46F that the 5 he had below cost are gone. Has 20 more, for $650 each. Also said there won't be any more...ever. It's discontinued.
    What?! BMW PERFORMANCE INTAKES are discontinued?! DAmnn

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Well, at least a couple of family members got a great deal. Hope the intakes really suck.

See, that's a crafty intake joke.
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

#crafty
    #iseewhatyoudidthere
    #punny
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Now he's not sure he can get any more at the $650 price. Says he needs BMW to release them
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Just an FYI, bmwpartssource is not the best vendor in town. They had a lot of negative feedback and I had some trouble getting my intake. It took a while but in the end, I was lucky enough that he delivered.

Good luck.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Me no like that. I sent them $329...it better ship

2002 330XI Saloon
    2005 ZHP
    2013 XC90 R-Design

While I was unsuccessfully trying to get an intake from them yesterday, I ordered an OEM roof rack, which was priced about $30 lower than anybody else. It shipped today, so maybe that's a good sign for the rest of you.

If I get their story straight, they had the 5 intakes that he sold for $299. Said he had 20 more, but didn't physically have them on the premises, and there's an issue on how many of the remaining stock BMW will release to them. Or some similar shenanigans.
    JEFF

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    any noticeable gains from this? or is it more of a good looking intake box vs stock?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast