Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 103 of 357 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3561
    Decided to drive it around the block this morning until it turned over........got 20' down the street and looked down to see this. :-(

Didn't even get to see it turn over.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post
    Decided to drive it around the block this morning until it turned over........got 20' down the street and looked down to see this. :-(

Didn't even get to see it turn over.
    No worries, just catch it at 200,000! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

-Brettski

Barry, I saw your 99,999 mile post and forgot what thread I was in and saw the lights and was like Damn, that sucks. Then you got me again with the 100,000 mile post and saw the lights, thinking Oh, no that's not very good! Haha Keep her going for another 100k!!
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    No worries, just catch it at 200,000! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Good plan! :-) I'm a little surprised I've put on about 10,000 miles a year since I never drive it as a daily. Purely pleasure driving with only one real trip other than the drive home from Vegas with it. Took a trip out to Yellowstone a couple of years ago and maybe 6 times down to the Black Hills. BH is only about 600 miles round trip but I put on another 4 or 5 hundred playing in the twisties while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornung418 View Post
    Barry, I saw your 99,999 mile post and forgot what thread I was in and saw the lights and was like Damn, that sucks. Then you got me again with the 100,000 mile post and saw the lights, thinking Oh, no that's not very good! Haha Keep her going for another 100k!!
    LOL, ya those are just the lights from having the ignition on without starting it and I hit the DSC button just because the DSC off symbol looks cool. :-) I should have set the clock to 10:00.....still could since I didn't drive it yesterday because it was raining. It's been over 2 years since it's seen any rain, that was in Minneapolis right after getting the software updated.

If it keeps running like it has it should be no problem racking up another 100k. I still have never even gotten a CEL of any kind. No window regulators, no electrical glitches, nothing. Who says BMWs aren't reliable?

I've spent a good bit on PM but a lot of that was just for peace of mind. I like to know I can jump in my car and go anywhere at any time.

Biggest issue so far was having to update the software to get rid of the 2800 rpm miss. I did get a 2974 Peake code for that but it never lit a light, just a hidden code a couple of times. I would clear it and a month or two later it would come back.

Barry

No lights version.....

As of this morning I now have 127,573 miles on my daily driver. Looking to replace my GUIBO when I install my BMW Performance SSK.

@Barry, that's awesome to hear! Your bimmer should last another 100k w/o significant issues based on how you take care of her !

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaico View Post

Sweet!

Nice to know I'm not the only one to do this, LOL.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

The X5 turned 100k on our last trip back from Ohio.. a little blurry... kinda hard to hold the iPhone still at 85 mph in the PA mountains...

Why is it that no matter how many cars I've had in the past with over 100k, and I've had a lot, when one hits 100k, there is always the feeling of impending doom... lol

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Is that the seatbelt light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Is that the seatbelt light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes....but he's only doing +80mph. Also TPMS?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Yes....but he's only doing +80mph. Also TPMS?
    Haha... I knew someone would notice that stuff...

I had the seatbelt off for a short period of time... the X5 dings when you have the seatbelt off so you can't leave it off for too long... it eventually stops after a minute or two.

Yea the TPMS light has been on forever... not at the top of my TS list right now. When I check it with DIS, it says there are no codes. I've driven for over 30 years without TPMS so I'm not too worried about it
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 103 of 357 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast