Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 357 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gr330zhp View Post
    Nice! Low miles for an 03 adb!!
    Thanks! I was surprised when I found it too

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    2003 TiAg zhp sedan
    Very nice. Two years older than mine and less miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Very nice. Two years older than mine and less miles.
    But yours in better visual condition. It was an NYC car for 2 years before I got it in August so there are plenty of scratches, a misaligned bumper, and some curbing on the wheels. I wish my ZHP could be as immaculate as yours, but that takes money I dont have now. I'll take care of it all in the spring, then I'll be rolling hot!

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    But yours in better visual condition. It was an NYC car for 2 years before I got it in August so there are plenty of scratches, a misaligned bumper, and some curbing on the wheels. I wish my ZHP could be as immaculate as yours, but that takes money I dont have now. I'll take care of it all in the spring, then I'll be rolling hot!
    Hey, I hear you about the conditions of NYC. Ouch.

And I will be looking forward to your car after the spring.

86,019.....bought it 14 months ago with 70,400. It's just too tempting to just go out for a drive with no particular destination! Found it online and bought a cheap one-way plane ticket to Las Vegas to go and check it out before buying it. I was more than happy with the condition but did go out on a limb buying it without having a PPI done and without having any records other than what Carfax showed. Also the BMW dealer I bought it from wouldn't give me the PO's name so I could try to contact them. So far I've had no issues other than needing a DME update to get rid of a miss between 2800 and 3000 rpm under a load in the higher gears.

It seems to me that it was well taken care of. For example when I did the Beisan Vanos seals install the valve cover gasket was nice and soft which would seem to indicate that it had been replaced at some point. Also the Vanos seals still seemed pretty snug so it may have already had them replaced. I was glad I did it though just so I could have a look-see at how the valvetrain looked as far as sludge etc.

Here's a link to a couple pics.....

Also since it was from Vegas there isn't one spot of rust anywhere, pretty amazing really. Most bare metal underneath could pass for new.

And just an FYI, you can pull up your odometer without having to turn on your ignition by just pressing your trip meter reset button.

Barry

Barry, I fixed the pictures for you.

Thanks Marcus, I just tried it again both ways, linking to a pic on my PC and also linking to a pic at Smugmug and this is the message I get: Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

When you do a quick reply, do you see the 9 items listed above the text field? One is a picture icon.

You click that and you insert the url that you want your picture to point to.

So it looks like this: [IMG]INSERT URL HERE[/IMG]

Let me know if that works.

It doesn't seem to be adding the IMG tags when I click on the "Insert Image" icon but I added them manually here and it worked. Not sure what's up. I have posted lots of pics before on vBulletin message boards so I should know what I'm doing.???

PM me so we don't clutter up Dane's thread.

Bought it 3 weeks ago with 71,000 miles on it (800 miles from where I live).

Currently there are 73,600 miles on it. I love it way too much to watch it sit still.

I figure after another month or so I'll calm down on the driving.

Page 2 of 357 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast