Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Obviously this is not a GROUP BUY thread, however I am sincerely interested in this product, and it seems like others are as well. I went to UG's website and found this here: http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/support/FAQ.htm

Group buy Discounts?

Although UltraGauge is offered to the public at wholesale pricing, we do offer volume discounts primarily for automotive forum group buys.
    Discounts are offered for group purchases of 50 & 100+. All previous forum group buys have easily exceeded 150 units.
    It does require that a member of the forum take the responsibility to gauge preliminary interest, and then manage the overall group buy at the forum end. Note that all shipments are sent to the individual forum members and not as one large shipment.
    If you are interested in managing a group buy for your forum and would like to learn more, please create a support ticket and request more information: Support Ticket

I mean - it's a relatively inexpensive unit, however if enough members were interested, this could potentially work.

Just providing the information in case anyone wanted to orchestrate something of this nature down the road.

Steve
    2003 ZHP

Steve, are you associated with Ultra-gauge?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by MKSD03ZHP View Post
    Obviously this is not a GROUP BUY thread, however I am sincerely interested in this product, and it seems like others are as well. I went to UG's website and found this here: http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/support/FAQ.htm

Group buy Discounts?

Although UltraGauge is offered to the public at wholesale pricing, we do offer volume discounts primarily for automotive forum group buys.
    Discounts are offered for group purchases of 50 & 100+. All previous forum group buys have easily exceeded 150 units.
    It does require that a member of the forum take the responsibility to gauge preliminary interest, and then manage the overall group buy at the forum end. Note that all shipments are sent to the individual forum members and not as one large shipment.
    If you are interested in managing a group buy for your forum and would like to learn more, please create a support ticket and request more information: Support Ticket

I mean - it's a relatively inexpensive unit, however if enough members were interested, this could potentially work.

Just providing the information in case anyone wanted to orchestrate something of this nature down the road.

Steve
    Thinking about getting it - if there is a group buy I'd certainly would like in. (will not be able to log in for a week though - can't get in from Europe?)

thanks
    Peter

What do the Europeans have against the ZHP mafia!? Jealous that the ZHP was never sold in EMEA?

I might be interested in a group buy. Need some way to monitor coolant temp besides the OBC unlock function. On other hand still thinking about the LeatherZ gauges so I can get oil temp and oil pressure.

I will be definitely in for a group buy.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

The discount isn't really worth it. I seen a group buy on another site before posting this review and it was around $8 but you have to sell at least 50. Also the $9 rebate they offer is a PITA so many do not even deal with it.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    What do the Europeans have against the ZHP mafia!? Jealous that the ZHP was never sold in EMEA? .
    Actually the message seemed to have come from the forum. But whatever it was, it is not there any more. I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Steve, are you associated with Ultra-gauge?
    Dane,

No I am not - I just went to their website to research the product and saw that they offered the opportunity of a GB - thought members might like to know..... but it sounds like it's marginal, and I figured it would be, given the market price of the product - only so much room to discount.

- Steve
    2003 ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by MKSD03ZHP View Post
    Dane,

No I am not - I just went to their website to research the product and saw that they offered the opportunity of a GB - thought members might like to know..... but it sounds like it's marginal, and I figured it would be, given the market price of the product - only so much room to discount.

- Steve
    Ok. Thanks Steve.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Gary if you make a DIY on how to install the film, you should make a vid showing some of the functions in an e46, theres lots online but it would be nice to see a quality video of what it can do in our cars.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast