Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Additional bit of info here....should you want to look around....

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...city-amp-state
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Whoa, great resource. Dane to the rescue again!

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Actually Marky gets credit for the thread...lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by RITmusic2k View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, John; if they maintain hours on the weekends I'll definitely check 'em out.
    NP. I used to use them a lot when I had my 540i. My ZHP has been under CPO so I've been going to the dealer, but I'll definitely be back to AW. Best to make an appointment. John
    Last edited by kayger12; 02-24-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

DAI motorsports on Mission Viejo, CA. Best place man. Super reputable. Very well known on bimmerfest and bimmerforums. Jack is the owner. Great guy. Highly recommend.

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

I've used Tony Callas at Callas Rennsport in Torrance for years with my Porsches. I've also had him service my BMWs and review my cars for PPI's.

He's incredibly honest and extremely thorough. He continually attends courses with BMW as he routinely updates his certification for BMW's and Porsche's. He has a very good "bedside manner" with regards to attending to the client.

He also teaches classes to other mechanics and has held several "tech sessions" for car geeks like us. I can see if he'd be interested in doing one a special BMW class the ZHP group if you guys want.

I don't have any affiliation, yada yada with Callas Rennsport. Just an avid fan.

Marc

The 2,800 rpm lag is that just a software issue???????

Did anyone get that issue fix in a BMW dealership ????

That seems to be the case for some of us at least. I only tried one dealer and I didn't specifically ask them to fix the hesitation, I just said "I would like to have the newest DME version" and they told me mine was up to date. I don't quite trust them.

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12