Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Autox at the Performance Center

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,008

    Autox at the Performance Center


  2. #2
    I had fun, too!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    2,592
    Cool vid. Jealous.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

    09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

  4. #4
    nike001 Guest
    Looks awesome.

    I was going to ask what suspension you had because you seemed to be very agile and have awesome turn in. Then I saw that you had M3 sways...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Looks awesome.

    I was going to ask what suspension you had because you seemed to be very agile and have awesome turn in. Then I saw that you had M3 sways...
    I'm on the original zhp suspension with exception of the M3 front sway-bar.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Cleveland/Dayton
    Posts
    2,628
    Nice blips.

    I love that place. I wish I can drive my own car down there for a simple day of AutoX


    Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    1,183
    Looks like fun. Sorry I never stopped by guys. I didn't leave David's house (Asheville) until around 3.
    "Cam"

    2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Nice blips.

    I love that place. I wish I can drive my own car down there for a simple day of AutoX
    It really is a blast. So much fun for $50.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Torxuvin View Post
    Looks like fun. Sorry I never stopped by guys. I didn't leave David's house (Asheville) until around 3.
    There is always next time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Cleveland/Dayton
    Posts
    2,628
    TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    It really is a blast. So much fun for $50.
    Yep, I did the ///M School there. I love the elevation changes.

    If they only turned the Skid Pad on....


    Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My autocross vid from the BMW Performance Center.
    By Ryans323i in forum Track and AutoX
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 04:07 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 08:58 AM
  3. FCSCC AutoX 2011-07-31
    By az3579 in forum Track and AutoX
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •