Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project Forum

Project Forum

A dedicated spot where each person could chronicle mods and maintenance on their cars. Probably best suited to be under the "Ownership" section.

Project Forum = diy
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

What if you didn't DIY any of your mods? Most other car forums I'm on have "project" forums so a member has a spot to keep track of their build.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo
    What if you didn't DIY any of your mods? Most other car forums I'm on have "project" forums so a member has a spot to keep track of their build.
    If I understand this correctly, I'd create the forum. Then members would start their own thread where they chronicle their own progress and projects.

I can do that.

So, first thread would say something like Eli's Project. Is that right?

Dane, also worth mentioning that I'm envisioning the ability to keep track of all my car's mods (and everyone else's) in one thread instead of being spread out over several little project threads. If you've ever seen Stuart's build thread for his ZHP powered Touring on E46 Fanatics, you'll get what I mean. He starts with a stock car and you get to watch it progress over several years.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    If I understand this correctly, I'd create the forum. Then members would start their own thread where they chronicle their own progress and projects.

I can do that.

So, first thread would say something like Eli's Project. Is that right?
    Yes. Or I could name it something cool like "Attack of the Silver Grey Sedan".

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo
    Dane, also worth mentioning that I'm envisioning the ability to keep track of all my car's mods (and everyone else's) in one thread instead of being spread out over several little project threads. If you've ever seen Stuart's build thread for his ZHP powered Touring on E46 Fanatics, you'll get what I mean. He starts with a stock car and you get to watch it progress over several years.
    I've seen stu's thread.

We would create a forum for all of the various project threads. First up would be attack of the silver gray sedan.

lulz. it was a joke originally but now I have to use that as my thread title.

Forum is created. Have fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast