Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

anyone know anything about Raceland coilovers?

Just ran across this while looking for e30 suspension, e46 coilovers with shocks... $429.00!

http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/...coilovers.html

Thoughts? Experience with the Raceland company?

You get what you pay for. I've heard they are pretty bad from a few threads on E46F.

Yeah....they've been around a while and mainly in the VW scene. I can't imagine the logevity being all that great at that price, though I've not heard negative on them.

Do research....there's a ton of reviews on these over at Bf.c.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've heard many issues with these cheap coilovers... steer clear!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Just ran across this while looking for e30 suspension, e46 coilovers with shocks... $429.00!

http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/...coilovers.html

Thoughts? Experience with the Raceland company?
    I've been impressed with my solo werks... Only have about 200± miles on them though

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

So I did some reading. It's hit or miss, some say they are a decent set, some say they are shit. (it seems that the naysayers are just dying to trash talk Raceland, so no doubt there is some bias in those reviews) They have a lifetime warranty, however, so I guess if you tried it, you wouldn't get totally screwed unless it damaged your car, which I doubt it would. This is for your E30, right? Seems like a good car to test them on. This way you could right an objective review for us!

they sucks. it's bouncy as hell. the only good reviews come from owners with blown shocks that have never ridden in a car with good suspension. i installed a set. both the springs and shocks can be easily compressed with your hands lol can't do that on my ASTs at all.

Thanks for the feedback guys.