Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Do many people do left-foot braking? I feel like it would just be awkward?
    I know quite a few people that left-foot-brake at autocross. It's actually a "to each his own" sort of thing. There are some champions that do it, some that don't.

I was hoping it would be a little more comfortable for just driving around but it's a bit of a pain. Oh well!
    The only thing I can think of in my head is: DUH!
    It's a race harness designed to hold you in tight during cornering. It's going to be everything but comfortable...
    I don't know how you're going to live with that day in and day out. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I started LFBing a few years ago. I haven't tried it on track yet but I do it all the time at the autoxes.

I remember a couple years ago, I forgot to move my left foot over to the brake pedal area after shifting to 2nd. When I attempted to brake hard for the first turn, I hit the clutch instead and took out a row of cones. :D Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I know quite a few people that left-foot-brake at autocross. It's actually a "to each his own" sort of thing. There are some champions that do it, some that don't.

The only thing I can think of in my head is: DUH!
    It's a race harness designed to hold you in tight during cornering. It's going to be everything but comfortable...
    I don't know how you're going to live with that day in and day out. lol
    Well, I didn't expect it to be comfortable - just a little more so than it is. I feel like I'm wearing pants that are way too tight haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    I started LFBing a couple years ago. I haven't tried it on track yet but I do it all the time at the autoxes.
    Hmm, maybe something to try next time.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

I bet you look cool driving down the interstate though.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Super Cool

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    I started LFBing a few years ago. I haven't tried it on track yet but I do it all the time at the autoxes.

I remember a couple years ago, I forgot to move my left foot over to the brake pedal area after shifting to 2nd. When I attempted to brake hard for the first turn, I hit the clutch instead and took out a row of cones. :D Fun times.
    It could have been worse. It could have been the other way around, foot on the brake and you go to shift into 3rd. Ask me how I know.
    2004 Imola Red over Black Leather. 6-MT, Navigation, Cold Weather Pkg (the wife loves them seat warmers!), 3.46 Diff, UUC Short-Shift Kit, Tranny Mounts, CDV Delete and iPod mount.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterC17 View Post
    Super Cool
    Feelin' so fly like a G6........
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Feelin' so fly like a G6........
    Yes....like a G6.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12