Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I will never give them another dollar of mine for the rest of my life.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Sounds like damn good customer service to me.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hang on let me hold my breath for Kyle to respond with that info

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Hang on let me hold my breath for Kyle to respond with that info

You can breathe now....Newjack? NEWJACK!!!!
    They cannot add the rear brembo's to their catalogue. Here is what Kyle wrote:

"We unfortunately, are unable to add these to the site as we are experiencing getting consistent rotors from our suppliers. We ordered a few from all over and got parts made in a few different countries including China and Italy. We are afraid the quality of these may be affected for this reason. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience on this matter."

I don't know what ordering from all over means, but I am not going to dig any deeper into this. I will explore other options.
    Also, you will be tickled to know that I had my first bad experience with FCP recently... They sent me a windshield cowl with 6/7 clips broken, and completely forgot to send me eccentric camber washers I ordered. They have sent me new clips and washers since then, but using USPS first class. I complained lol

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    You can breathe now....Newjack? NEWJACK!!!!
    They cannot add the rear brembo's to their catalogue. Here is what Kyle wrote:

"We unfortunately, are unable to add these to the site as we are experiencing getting consistent rotors from our suppliers. We ordered a few from all over and got parts made in a few different countries including China and Italy. We are afraid the quality of these may be affected for this reason. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience on this matter."

I don't know what ordering from all over means, but I am not going to dig any deeper into this. I will explore other options.
    Also, you will be tickled to know that I had my first bad experience with FCP recently... They sent me a windshield cowl with 6/7 clips broken, and completely forgot to send me eccentric camber washers I ordered. They have sent me new clips and washers since then, but using USPS first class. I complained lol
    "as we are experiencing getting consistent rotors from our suppliers"

Kyle tried so hard to form a sentence there. His replies always sound so robotic, corporate and just plain awful. It's hard to tell sometimes if he's a real human or just some bad AI sending slow ass replies. Only took him 7 days to reply to an email.

They don't care at all how things get shipped. I swear Ace Ventura works in their shipping department just kicking boxes around and throwing random shit in the orders. I'd bet they ship broken parts on purpose sometimes just to get the shipment sent out on time, or hope the person doesn't say anything. If they do it's free replacement so the customer just needs to send it back. Too bad that's a pain in the ass for the customer.

Done with them.

2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

"as we are experiencing getting consistent rotors from our suppliers"

Kyle tried so hard to form a sentence there. His replies always sound so robotic, corporate and just plain awful. It's hard to tell sometimes if he's a real human or just some bad AI sending slow ass replies. Only took him 7 days to reply to an email.

They don't care at all how things get shipped. I swear Ace Ventura works in their shipping department just kicking boxes around and throwing random shit in the orders. I'd bet they ship broken parts on purpose sometimes just to get the shipment sent out on time, or hope the person doesn't say anything. If they do it's free replacement so the customer just needs to send it back. Too bad that's a pain in the ass for the customer.

Done with them.

LOLOL if only I knew how to attach a gif of Ace Ventura kicking a box down the street

LOLOL if only I knew how to attach a gif of Ace Ventura kicking a box down the street

Decided to go for Zimmermann drilled rotors with akebono ceramic pads, stoptech SS lines. FCP had a pi day sale on zimmermann rotors today, that with 5% off code (PLA341), came out to be a pretty good deal. $427.35 for front and rear rotors, brake pads, and 2 new sensors. I'm not planning on tracking the car so yeah, the drilled rotors will be for the looks and MAYBE a little extra stopping power given the ceramic pads.

Decided to go for Zimmermann drilled rotors with akebono ceramic pads, stoptech SS lines. FCP had a pi day sale on zimmermann rotors today, that with 5% off code (PLA341), came out to be a pretty good deal. $427.35 for front and rear rotors, brake pads, and 2 new sensors. I'm not planning on tracking the car so yeah, the drilled rotors will be for the looks and MAYBE a little extra stopping power given the ceramic pads.
    I'm thinking of doing the same. Are there any other parts that need to be ordered for this, besides sensors?

Maybe some antisqueal paste? If you want to upgrade your brake lines, now is the time to do it as well. If you are upgrading the brake lines, have some brake fluid handy because you will need to bleed the brakes again.
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Hey everyone, Im looking to buy new brake rotors and pads. While my car isn't a track car, my driving is pretty spirited and I do the occasional autocross so I'm looking for something a little better than stock that isn't a big brake. Rotor-wise I am thinking either the OEM BMW Brembo discs or Zimmerman (either normal or drilled). I can't imagine the drilled rotors having any real impact on the driving that I do, even in autocross. For the brake pads I see Hawk HPS pads frequently brought up. I also saw someone say they can start to squeal very loud. Anyone here have these? Anyone have any other recommendations?
    2004 Silver Grey ZHP Sedan 6 Speed Manual
    CDV Delete, AUX Input, Clear TMS Lights, Stealth Bulbs, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, Black Grille,
    aFe Stage 1 CAI Pro 5r, Dinan Front Strut Brace, CF Splitters, Active Autowerke Headers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast