Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New to ZHPMafia

New to ZHPMafia

Good Evening,

My name is Steve. I am located in south-central Pennsylvania. I just purchased a 2003 330i ZHP about 6 weeks ago.

A few specs about the car:
    - 2003 6 speed manual
    - 100% bone stock as of current
    - black exterior with black leather interior and black cube trim
    - harmon kardon sound, heated powered front seats
    - has winter wheels/tires on it now (m68s) - the 135s are getting refinished as we speak - will be installed next weekend (hopefully)!

Purchased with 123K, however had over 100 pages of meticulous records
    - all BMW recommended maintenance performed, and preventative maintenance as well (water pump, DISA valve, etc.), oil changes every 4,500-5,000 miles, etc.

A bit about me:
    - I am in my mid-20s, married, and am passionate about rare vehicles (see below)

- I had a 1992 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 fully built to over 700 street-legal horsepower (sold due to change in priorities: reliability, longevity > pure horsepower/speed).
    - prior to purchasing the ZHP I had a 2005 Volvo S60R. With the AWD, active chassis suspension and turbocharged 5-cylinder that made 300hp/290 lbs. ft. of torque it was fun to drive, yet I have always wanted a BMW, and decided to make the move and get the ZHP as my first owned BMW (and German car, for that matter).

I have been on Bimmerforums and E46fanatics for a while, however when I discovered ZHPMafia, I was immediately drawn to the caliber of individuals and content within this community, and wanted to become a part of it and add value and quality ideas/insight.

I will be unable to attend the May meet in VA this year unfortunately, but hopefully my wife and I will be able to attend the next one.

I have attached a few photos, hopefully you can all view them (still learning the methods of attaching, etc. on here)

Again, It is great to be a part of this community! I look forward to learning a lot about the ZHPs and BMWs as a whole in addition to enjoying discussions with all of you moving forward!

Thanks for the acceptance into the community!

- Steve
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    2003 ZHP

Great intro Steve. Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here, like you said, a very high caliber of individuals... (I may lower the average, but they still let me hang around!!)
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Welcome Steve. Great intro. You will find that the family is a great bunch of individuals who keep to cars and away from the shenanigans of other sites. Glad to have you.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Welcome to the family, Steve.
    ~Jeff

2003 330i / Orion V2 AEs / ASA GT1 Wheels / CDV Delete / OEM Aux / AFE Pro5 Intake

Welcome Steve. Appreciate the deets in the intro.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome. M68's look kinda nice on a ZHP.

Welcome to the Mafia. When you say "bone stock as of current" makes me think you've already got a list started lol.

I'm sure the "flash back Thursday" thread will pop back up tomorrow. Maybe we can get some pics of a 700 hp mitsu?
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

Welcome.

It's not 100% stock.

It looks great though.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome.

Welcome. Great to have you.
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast