Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1037

Thread: Paying it Forward...

  1. #1021
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by runhouse View Post
    Still have this?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I think so. Just have to remember where I put it. Only so many places I can hide something like that...

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah I think so. Just have to remember where I put it. Only so many places I can hide something like that...
    Lol one would think, one might also be surprised. Even the biggest things have a way of hiding. Think it would be cool to try my hand at this as a project. Whereabouts Charlotte are you located?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah I think so. Just have to remember where I put it. Only so many places I can hide something like that...
    Lol....


    His: 2005 330 ZHP Imola Red - 1995 NA Miata
    Hers: 2004 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM


  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by runhouse View Post
    Lol one would think, one might also be surprised. Even the biggest things have a way of hiding. Think it would be cool to try my hand at this as a project. Whereabouts Charlotte are you located?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, I still have it! Located in uptown

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    243
    Spent all week in uptown at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse as Juror #5. Heading into week #2. Name:  facepalmsmiley.gif
Views: 77
Size:  108 Bytes

  6. #1026
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Amherst, NH
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Spent all week in uptown at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse as Juror #5. Heading into week #2. Name:  facepalmsmiley.gif
Views: 77
Size:  108 Bytes
    Quick end to your civic duty is to just say.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    - Pete


  7. #1027
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    243
    Not intending to derail the thread but trial is over. Automobile accident with a $100,000 suit for post concussion syndrome in a 12 mph rear end collision. In deliberations I broke out Newtons 2nd law of motion (F=M*A) determining the impact was 4.07G and no possibility of concussion.

    You should have seen the white board. LOL. The amount of blank faces in the deliberation was priceless.
    Last edited by Overboost; 02-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.

  8. #1028
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Amherst, NH
    Posts
    533
    maybe an apple needed to fall on their heads......
    - Pete


  9. #1029
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Not intending to derail the thread but trial is over. Automobile accident with a $100,000 suit for post concussion syndrome in a 12 mph rear end collision. In deliberations I broke out Newtons 2nd law of motion (F=M*A) determining the impact was 4.07G and no possibility of concussion.

    You should have seen the white board. LOL. The amount of blank faces in the deliberation was priceless.
    Interesting tact! So what would the lowest G's need to be for a concussuon?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  10. #1030
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Huntersville, NC
    Posts
    243
    Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I'm not sure, I guess that could be debated but I know most of the football player concussions from helmet to helmet contact are +95G.

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •