Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1111
    Quote Originally Posted by runhouse View Post
    Still have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I think so. Just have to remember where I put it. Only so many places I can hide something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Yeah I think so. Just have to remember where I put it. Only so many places I can hide something like that...
    Lol one would think, one might also be surprised. Even the biggest things have a way of hiding. Think it would be cool to try my hand at this as a project. Whereabouts Charlotte are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Lol....

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Quote Originally Posted by runhouse View Post
    Lol one would think, one might also be surprised. Even the biggest things have a way of hiding. Think it would be cool to try my hand at this as a project. Whereabouts Charlotte are you located?

Yep, I still have it! Located in uptown

Spent all week in uptown at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse as Juror #5. Heading into week #2. Name:  facepalmsmiley.gif
Views: 319
Size:  108 Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Spent all week in uptown at the Mecklenburg County Courthouse as Juror #5. Heading into week #2. Name:  facepalmsmiley.gif
Views: 319
Size:  108 Bytes
    Quick end to your civic duty is to just say.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pete

Not intending to derail the thread but trial is over. Automobile accident with a $100,000 suit for post concussion syndrome in a 12 mph rear end collision. In deliberations I broke out Newtons 2nd law of motion (F=M*A) determining the impact was 4.07G and no possibility of concussion.

You should have seen the white board. LOL. The amount of blank faces in the deliberation was priceless.
    Last edited by Overboost; 02-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.

maybe an apple needed to fall on their heads......
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Not intending to derail the thread but trial is over. Automobile accident with a $100,000 suit for post concussion syndrome in a 12 mph rear end collision. In deliberations I broke out Newtons 2nd law of motion (F=M*A) determining the impact was 4.07G and no possibility of concussion.

You should have seen the white board. LOL. The amount of blank faces in the deliberation was priceless.
    Interesting tact! So what would the lowest G's need to be for a concussuon?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I'm not sure, I guess that could be debated but I know most of the football player concussions from helmet to helmet contact are +95G.

Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast