Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    I just came to the realization that I am very close to removing all the BMW NAV/stereo stuff from wagon

I release my dibs on the changer...

My touring has the typical crappy FM reception and I am fed up with it
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    oh, and a parking brake cable - maybe one of you from the great white salty rust belt might want/need it

an oem oil filter cover - I have a VAC cover (thanks Jon E for making me have to have something I didn't even know about)

and a couple sets of led angel eyes from jlevi - I will never use them (one set looks like I had it installed at some point)

hand brake boot - black leather (not alcantara)

center console and black leather armrest - in good shape, cup holder, coin holder
    If the armrest is in good shape with no cracks, dibs!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

just shiny - it didn't match the leather surfaces of the new seats, steering wheel, etc
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

oh, and a parking brake cable - maybe one of you from the great white salty rust belt might want/need it

an oem oil filter cover - I have a VAC cover (thanks Jon E for making me have to have something I didn't even know about)

and a couple sets of led angel eyes from jlevi - I will never use them (one set looks like I had it installed at some point)

center console and black leather armrest - in good shape, cup holder, coin holder
    I could use the cup holder if it isn't spoken for yet. Mine didn't take to plasti-dip that well. I'd like the whole set, but I'd rather have someone pick it up that needed it more.

also the non headlight washer lower trim (the pieces under the headlights) in black sapphire - in pretty decent shape

All of these things are loaded in the wagon and will be avail to folks...anything not spoken for will be left in Dane's garage...JK
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

My girl friend was like you need angel eyes after I showed her another car with it. Unfortunately I have other plans already and that's later on my list of mods. I'll be interested in a set

As for stuff I'll be taking down I have side airbags, front license plate bracket, thermostat control (old version), oil filters and anything thing else on my parts selling thread that anyone else is interested in. Limited space for stuff in my car now.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

My bmw nav unit is starting to act up (the dvd computer part in the trunk) lmk if we can work something out if that is one of the pieces you will be changing.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I would be totally interested in the Diffuser and Angel Eyes, but I can't make the reunion Stuart, If nobody claims the diffuser/angel eyes at the reunion, I'll gladly take them!

Hey Stu, pencil me in for the angel eyes and cupholder?? Thanks....
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Here's the first of a few things I have laying about in the garage:

• A set of Tire Rack tire totes (TAKEN!)
    • A set of old-style OE BMW center caps (TAKEN!)
    • A set of 32-psi pressure indicating valve stem caps (top shows green if the tire's pressure is at 32 psi)

• A fairly well worn gooseneck M 6MT shift knob (TAKEN!)
    • OE stock air box
    Last edited by Crickett; 05-18-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: added pics

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast