Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,103 of 1103
    Anyone have a passenger side fog light trim for coupe mtech ii bumper they are willing to part with? Iíll pay for it if you wanna sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Quote Originally Posted by papa_g View Post
    Anyone have a passenger side fog light trim for coupe mtech ii bumper they are willing to part with? I’ll pay for it if you wanna sell.

Believe it or not that happens to be one of the random parts I have saved in my garage. Didn't know if I'd ever need it so I threw it in a tub with all my other random parts. Send me a shipping address and its yours.
    2005 Titanium Silver 330ci / 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic 330i

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by rix617 View Post
    Believe it or not that happens to be one of the random parts I have saved in my garage. Didn't know if I'd ever need it so I threw it in a tub with all my other random parts. Send me a shipping address and its yours.
    Wow I knew it would be worth checking . Thanks so much! Iíll PM you soon

~ 2005 330ci ZHP Silbergrau | Black cube | Leather ~
    Current Mods: Akebono brake pads, Bilstein B4 Rear Shocks, Beisan Systems VANOS Rebuild, G.A.S. DISA O-ring, Morimoto fog lights, StopTech SS brake lines, Subwoofer tennis ball mod, Switchback Angel Eyes (turn signal), Zimmermann drilled rotors.
    My project thread ---> http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...into-a-reality

Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111