Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Meric welcome back...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Meric Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Wheel locks would be nice. I got number 35 it seems.
    I will check tomorrow and let you know

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    Meric welcome back...
    Wolf Thank you very much brother

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread (Free Stuff)

Long live the mafia!

How it works:
    The principle is simple, a user places FREE items on a first-come-first-serve basis. No priced items are allowed. To claim an item, the "Buyer" simply responds to the thread and pays the shipping. Once the item is received, it is encouraged that the buyer puts something else up for grabs (thus "paying it forward", especially before they grab another item - the latter is kind of a unspoken rule). Do not flip items for profit (the Mafia WILL hunt you down!), if you cannot use it simply do not claim it to pass it to another member who can - there will be plenty of other items.

Of course, there is no time limit to place up another item after receiving one - users are free to do as they please and should never feel pressured to do so. Anyone can post up free items on this thread. If you choose to participate, do not go in expecting something in return - you are here only to graciously part with items in the hopes that they find a better home. Do not expect an "equal" value item to be paid forward. Do not expect members to treat you with preferential treatment, do not use this as leverage for favors. This is a giving thread, not one to request items. I know it's tempting, but it can be viewed as pressuring others to give items away instead of selling them (also it can make it especially awkward if someone here is already selling said item). Just be your friendly selves.

Most importantly, I do not want this thread to become a thorn in anyone's sides - especially the mods. They should never have to intervene and "solve" things; be it within this thread or relating to it (shipping, etc...).

One last thing. If you insist on giving me/anyone compensation for any item, simply donate to this site the value you had in mind (mods insert ZHPmafia donation link/contact - *DISCLAIMER* I'm not even sure if ZHPmafia accepts donations so let me know). Ok, with all of that out of the way let the happiness begin!
    Fuelly

First item:

EDIT: ****IMPORTANT**** changed Free item to lighter silver trim piece. I'll take more pics, but I didn't realize it had a broken tab as well. RockyWoody meant to replace the trim over the LCM (which has a broken tab) and "accidentally" bought this one instead. So I assumed both of these over-the-radio trim pieces had their tabs - I was wrong. I went ahead and converted everything to silver using the darker trim piece since I had to.

You all have RockyWoody to thank. He gave me an extra silver trim piece!

The one up for grabs is on bottom and has one very minor imperfection (a scratch on the bottom edge near the middle - not noticeable if installed).

Added pic of minor imperfection here... It actually seems like some black residue attached to it, like black hot glue or something - I couldn't rub it off but it doesn't affect anything, nor would it be visible once installed:

EDIT: changed item.
    Last edited by BavarianZHP; 05-01-2013 at 06:02 PM.
    Fuelly

Next item:

OEM Passenger fog light (do not ask for the driver's, unless you want a broken one). This item has already been claimed (I forgot by who, just PM me), so will wait for shipping dues *Sent to WOLFN8TR*

EDIT: Claimed
    Last edited by BavarianZHP; 05-05-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    Fuelly

I've started the Pay it Forward thread in the classified section:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/forum...-vehicle-sales)
    Fuelly

Love this idea and have a few things I can certainly contribute.

KCCO, FTW!

I have a spare LCM with sw 4.5

Going to Dane for the reunion meet since he has already spoken for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I have a used M3 oem rear muffler and diffuser - muffler in very good condition - diffuser needs to be painted

free - please take them
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast