Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Here is mine but they are dirty -

from Rogue site

- Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Do they do emissions testing up there where the car is registered?

Do you plan to install cats (hi flo or not) post headers?

headers make the car quite raspy (although, with headers and hiflo cats - the stock zhp muffler and the Rogue sounds GREAT, but still raspy)

If you do not install cats then the car will be very raspy, you will smell unburnt fuel each time you come to a light, stop sign, etc

If it wasn't for the stage III SC needing the extra flow from headers; I would swap the OEM manifolds back in for the sake of a little quiet

Even my current setup is loud - Supersprint headers into OEM euro M3 cats into OEM euro midpipes and finally into AA Gen 6 rear muffler
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Yeah I'd probably install cats. Pretty sure they do emissions in MA, at least I'd assume. I haven't really given it exhaust much thought - it's way in the future and I have a laundry list of stuff I have to do before I even consider it haha

DW is probably going to merge them or something. I'll need to figure what I can take with me down to the meet since I already am selling a driver side door when I get down there.

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Massachusetts does do emission testing. As for the laundry list what are you planning on doing? Need a hand?

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    DW is probably going to merge them or something. I'll need to figure what I can take with me down to the meet since I already am selling a driver side door when I get down there.
    Done
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Massachusetts does do emission testing. As for the laundry list what are you planning on doing? Need a hand?
    Eventually I will. As for now it's easy stuff like fluid changes and headlights/side view mirrors. But when I get into other stuff I may need help down the road. I'll letchca know. I'll be creating a build thread when I get home. Most changes would be subtle - I still don't even know what I want to do yet. I just know that super overtly modded really isn't my style.

I first recommend euro side mirrors. I purchase mine from dubstopimports on eBay but located by Watertown so you could actually pick it up. Pretty sweet side mirrors. Well ill be heading down to the reunion. Are you going?

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    I do really want to go, but it all depends on whether I'm available. If I do go, we're road trippin. Keep in mind my permanent residence is two hours to the east :/

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast