Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Auto Dimming Mirror

It's giving some distortion when the dimming feature activates, but looks crystal clear when unplugged. If anyone is feeling handy and wants to try working their magic, it's yours for the low low price of shipping. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who repair them. No idea if there's any interest, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Paying it Forward...

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I may need one at some point as I'm getting a hole in mine.

Do you live in Wilmington? My wife and I keep wanting to visit there (as a possible retirement location).
    Yea, I'm right near the wrightsville beach. At least until May, then I'm moving to Guilford county.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    My family used to have a place in Landfall (a neighborhood down in Wilmington, very close to the Wrightsville Beach bridge). It's a wonderful place to live and visit. I really enjoyed, and miss, the relaxed pace of life down there.

Landfall is nice, but it is very costly in H.O.A. Fees. I work in there but would never live in there. Too many yuppies, no offense. Good for someone who does a lot of golfing and tennis.
    I'd rather retire up in Ogden area on the intercostal or down in south Wilmington off Masonboro Loop Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Landfall is nice, but it is very costly in H.O.A. Fees. I work in there but would never live in there. Too many yuppies, no offense. Good for someone who does a lot of golfing and tennis.
    I'd rather retire up in Ogden area on the intercostal or down in south Wilmington off Masonboro Loop Rd.
    Ha no worries, it's very yuppie. It was a vacay home for them, so being in Landfall meant they didn't have to worry about upkeep, break-ins, etc. nearly as much.

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

I have a set of ambers since I installed my clears. If anyone wants them, you can have them, just pay for shipping.

The lights are in okay condition. One of the little plastic brackets in the back is broken on one side, they still fit in fine and don't move around.

Sidemarkers have some sort of tint put on them by the previous owner. Like I said, if someone wants them they're yours.

If not, they're going in the garbage.

2003 Imola on Alcantara
    Slowly Upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgey View Post
    Sidemarkers have some sort of tint put on them by the previous owner.
    If anyone's on the fence, you can probably use a headlight resto kit to wet sand/polish the tint off.

If anyone's on the fence, you can probably use a headlight resto kit to wet sand/polish the tint off.
    Yeah, nail polish remover works for this as well. I'll leave that up to the next guy though haha.
    2003 Imola on Alcantara
    Slowly Upgrading

I'll take them. Sending pm now

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Auto Dimming Mirror

It's giving some distortion when the dimming feature activates, but looks crystal clear when unplugged. If anyone is feeling handy and wants to try working their magic, it's yours for the low low price of shipping. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who repair them. No idea if there's any interest, but...
    Mirror no longer available. Thanks Minnesota.

Paying it Forward...

Rear 8.5"

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    May I suggest making this thread a sticky? I keep forgetting the "Paying It Forward" phrase for one thing, LOL.

At any rate, I expect to have these unused rear shock mounts available to anyone who wants them. I am going with the Rogue mounts. Gift me 5 bucks to offset some of the mailing cost?

Name:  ShockMount IMG_2722.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  96.0 KB
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast