Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    This is so wholesome. I’m parting out a car if there’s some little bits someone needs. Any funny little bits someone needs?
    Truck rounded if in New condition. Also a handful of white door trim clips. Most likely they will break though when you remove the trim.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Driver's side door gasket? Mine is all ripped up from my elbow rubbing on it getting in and out!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Botond.... I might have something for ya!

Sent from my iPhoneX using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Truck rounded if in New condition. Also a handful of white door trim clips. Most likely they will break though when you remove the trim.
    Its good. I can probably donate you a few clips. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    I think his 328 is a coupe, could be wrong.
    Correct, does that still help OP?

To those who have PMe'd me. I have your info and am seeing the car Monday and will pull the parts.

To others who want little things off my coupe, let me know via PM. I'm keeping them unread to I can keep track of requests. I can only do little things though, because I do need to make money off the car as I am a college student . The things requested so far, are okay with me. I will respectfully decline if I can't a request happen, so don't be shy within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yes does look brand new

There is someone locally selling unopened hood and trunk logos for $25. I'm in the bay if you see anything in the north or east bay you want shipped. If you and hood logo want to go halves on that, they're in packaging. Otherwise I have something for both of you.

Still looking for a hood sensor if anyone has an extra.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Still looking for a hood sensor if anyone has an extra.
    I can probably gank one out of a car at the junkyard if it's small

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I can probably gank one out of a car at the junkyard if it's small
    It’s very small. I was thinking Tmac said he had one.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

The window switches by the gear knob have broken, anyone have some sitting around?
    05 BMW • 330i • ZHP • DINAN3

Instagram @205_zhp

Quote Originally Posted by TLL0003 View Post
    The window switches by the gear knob have broken, anyone have some sitting around?
    You can repair them if you have another bad switch BTW. the rubber dongle inside tears, just swap that out and it will work like new!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    You can repair them if you have another bad switch BTW. the rubber dongle inside tears, just swap that out and it will work like new!
    On mine it looks like the actual little white plastic tabs broke on the switch
    05 BMW • 330i • ZHP • DINAN3

Instagram @205_zhp

Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast