Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    not swapping the cams (unless ruined - and make certain you ask our advice about the condition if the shop tries to tell you they are messed up - minor surface blemishes/light scoring is normal)
    I know what to look for and this shop is not that kind of place. Its an enthusiast shop run by enthusiasts. Not talking about a stealership here.

Current Ride: '13 R56 Mini Cooper S Hardtop - Ice Blue - Manual

RIP Berenger 7/13/15 189,963k
    '03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

I didn't mean it as any kind of insult, esp not knowing the shop. My reason for questioning it - was them saying the cams weren't necessary.
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

I'm no engineer but I'd bet more time and money would be spent trying to get a standard issue M54 motor to play nice with the car vs simply swapping the ZHP cams into the "new" motor.

any update on the car?? bummer man...
    2003 ///ZHP Sedan -Silver Grau - Alcantara - 6MT - 3.46 diff - Style 197's

I wont have an idea on the issue and what happened until the work begins, which will most likely not be until the end of the month.

In the meantime, I have been getting myself into shape by biking to work and biking home.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black
    ST V1 Coilovers | Beyern Wheels 18x9F 18x9.5R | Redline Goods Interior | Umnitza Halos | UUC Short Shift Kit | Stage 2 Clutch | Lightweight Flywheel | BMW Performance Intake | Pioneer 2-Din Carplay HU | Bav Sound Speaker Upgrade | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob | LED Interior Conversion | Poly Bushings All Around | CF Splitters | CF Roof Spoiler | Projector Fogs

Until you get another ZHP, nothing is better than biking.

Quote Originally Posted by echo46 View Post
    Until you get another ZHP, nothing is better than biking.
    I cannot agree more. I actually took a pretty bad spill on the bike last week and waiting on a a new rear wheel. Tried having it trued but its more bent than I thought it would have been after steering clear of a lady in a Honda coming right at me.

I'm all good, so now I am taking public transit half way and running the remainder. We luckily have a locker room at work with showers and the weather has been so nice lately that running has been a pleasure.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

*UPDATE*

I threw a rod through the side of the engine block and a gaping hole in the back side of the drivers block. Guibo and center support bearing are shot as well as the engine mounts.

'03 4dr ZHP - Jet Black

Ouch man. Good luck

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Holy Shit.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast