Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

A weekend of cars!: Pictures

This Past weekend was an amazing one full of cars. Some buddys and I went to MassTuning rooftop meet in Boston on Sat. Then had a local meet/social/cruise. Here are some pics my friends and I took from both events that I figured were worth sharing. Enjoy!

My buddys 450hp track stang

This Lime Rock Park edition, was number 1-200!!

And finally, Me driving my first e46 M(straight piped). The guy let me open it up on a beautiful back road. I couldn't get the smile off my face. Best 10 minutes of my life!!

Hope you all enjoyed the pics!
    Last edited by 09mageec; 04-29-2013 at 05:59 PM.

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Beautiful cars. Especially that FREAKIN ASTON MARTIN.

Not seeing any pics here :/

Quote Originally Posted by kerunt View Post
    Not seeing any pics here :/
    I see them all.... On my phone.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Enjoyed the pics!

@Charlie: I see a Kaizen Tuning shirt.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Beautiful cars. Especially that FREAKIN ASTON MARTIN.
    The crowd in the pic disagrees with you... They've surrounded the M6 (I think it's an M6?)! Hahah. Aston, Corvette, Maserati. All beautiful.
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Enjoyed the pics!

@Charlie: I see a Kaizen Tuning shirt.
    Yeah....I too enjoyed the pics and noticed the Kaizen Tuning shirt in one of the pics as well

I should have been at that meet but was busy swapping out my front bumper on my ///M that day...getting the ///M ready for the trip south next week Hopefully the ///M won't disappoint...

That CLK black
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC

Yeah, Charlie. I was pretty bummed you and BP couldn't make it. It was really a nice meet. Glad you guys got your bumper all set though. Next time!

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Quote Originally Posted by 09mageec View Post
    Yeah, Charlie. I was pretty bummed you and BP couldn't make it. It was really a nice meet. Glad you guys got your bumper all set though. Next time!
    No problem Cameron Seeing that I'm going to be driving south next Monday for a work trip prior to the reunion meet, there's not much time for me to make sure everything is sorted out proper for the trip. Last thing I need is to have car problems while on the road. Last year my fuel pump died on the Garden State Parkway....what a nightmare that was! Not leaving any room for any mishaps this trip...

Glad to see you enjoyed the ///M addiction I'm lucky....I get mine every time I want to drive it...