Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS: 2004 330i ZHP SilverGray/Alcantara, automatic, 99k mi, $6400 (DFW, TX)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    An odd CL find here in Dallas. Appears to be a ZHP with Alcantara seats. Salvage title. Front bumper cap replaced with non M-Tech version. Steering wheel is from a ZSP (sport pkg). And who knows what else, the pictures aren't good. But at that price or lower, could be interesting.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3751975951.html

2004 BMW 330I ..99XXX MILLAS - $6400 (DALLAS)

nike001 Guest
    Not bad. With a little TLC it could be a nice ride.

As far as if this is a true ZHP... has the wheels, appears to have alcantara, black window trim, cube interior?, and rear lip.. but not the steering wheel, tach (although hard to tell), non- M tech front bumper....
    2003 ///ZHP Sedan -Silver Grau - Alcantara - 6MT - 3.46 diff - Style 197's

Salvage title with an obviously cheap repair job that cut corners... we can see the bumper and steering wheel, who knows what we can't see. I'd stay far, far away.

Not so sure about that one.

nike001 Guest
    I think people jump to odd, bold conclusions.

The front was probably just replaced with the M-tech I bumper because it was cheaper and are more readily available. PO probably replaced the wheel for reasons pertaining to poor alcantara wear...

Unless the salvage cars are clearly and undoubtedly trashed, I think it takes a visual inspection to really gauge the car.

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post

The front was probably just replaced with the M-tech I bumper because it was cheaper and are more readily available. PO probably replaced the wheel for reasons pertaining to poor alcantara wear...

Unless the salvage cars are clearly and undoubtedly trashed, I think it takes a visual inspection to really gauge the car.
    Agree.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That's certainly possible, but I'd argue it's very unlikely in this specific case. If the car had a clear title, then sure, but with a salvage build? No way.

I haven't seen a single salvage car (called "rebuilt" here in Canada) that was rebuilt properly. The only people rebuilding cars (over here, at least) are ones who intend to immediately flip them for profit - they take shortcuts on absolutely everything you can imagine (I personally know four people rebuilding cars for a living), even going as far as disabling warning lights on the dashboard. If they can save a buck somewhere, they'll do it. I would never own a rebuilt vehicle unless the person doing the rebuild had taken photos of not only the original damage, but also the installation of every single component which was replaced or repaired, and the car came back squeaky clean from a PPI.

Perhaps things are different in the states (after all, you guys have lemon laws which we don't), but for this ad, my gut says no.

My concern with the steering wheel would be that it was replaced following an air bag deployment. Perhaps I'm wrong... Guess you never know until you take an depth look

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Mods: Smoked corners, smoked side markers, smoked tails, 35% tint, CF kidney grills, debadged, angel eyes, 3000k HID Fogs, OBX exhaust, Sharked, solo werks S1 coilovers, front and rear strut brace, AUX cable
    "I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone built it for me"

I would agree the bag probably blew out and who knows what else. But it's SIX F'n GRAND. And that's only the asking price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast