Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 41 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Just saw a tinted Imola red 330i ZHP that was debadged and with a yellow colored background license plate driving down I-40 and got off at exit 285 (RDU) around 11:55. Two people in the car and a guy driving. Couldn't get a picture since I was 2 lanes over.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Speaking of a woman who has no idea what she's driving, I've got another one...

Guys from the office and I went to lunch today. We're leaving the restaurant, and holy crap... It's a ZHP. Now, you guys in the big cities - no big deal, I know. But, here in the sticks, I think I may have only seen a ZHP once or twice - ever - and it was probably this car now that I think about it.

So, I hop out to snap a photo to post here and show the wife. Takes me all of two seconds, but lucky me - the owner just happens to be walking out of the restaurant at the exact instant I'm putting the phone back in my pocket, and of course, it's a woman. She says something along the lines of, "Ummmmm... Why are you taking a picture of my car?" with a very snarky "you're-a-freak" tone in her voice. I can understand, though... Because, you know... If somebody is taking a picture of your car, it could only be because it's a stalker whose next move is to sexually assault you.

I politely say, "Sorry. I'm looking for a car exactly like that one. Nice car!", to which she responds almost as snottily, "Oh, OK." with almost a "yeah right" tone, as if she didn't believe me. I just got back in the car and my buddy drove away.

<personal opinion editorial>Clearly she has no idea what she has other than that it's a BMW. Since she seems to be clueless as to why somebody might be interested in her car, I'm guessing she bought the car to show off. But, then when the car gets some attention, she's bothered by it instead of flattered. Seems somewhat similar to the woman who wears a short skirt or low-cut blouse then gets upset when somebody notices.</personal opinion editorial>

On second thought, it probably wasn't even her car. It was probably her now-husband's car, and she just drives it. Something like that.

The guys in the office have now decided to call me "stalker".

Watch out, people. You wouldn't want to get somebody's panties in a bunch just to post a photo here.

Here I am a big fan of the car, and instead of some camaraderie or respect, I get made to feel like an outcast... Apparently, I'm somehow a deviant because I'd want take a photo of a car. A car.

Geez. Kinda ruined my day in a way.

SC

PS - Since I endured the embarrassment, I may as well post the picture. Enjoy.

Not to mention if she really knew what car she had she wouldn't of park there

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

But somebody knows something here.....those look like performace rotors on the rear. I cant see the fronts, but arent those rears drilled? And the rims are (relatively) clean. something's up!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    But somebody knows something here.....those look like performace rotors on the rear. I cant see the fronts, but arent those rears drilled? And the rims are (relatively) clean. something's up!
    Not sure if those are BMW rotors or not. They look like they have a lot more holes than the BMW ones. I could be wrong though.
    -Chris-

Agree. So what kind of woman puts on drilled aftermarket (not even BMW) drilled rotors.......but doesnt appear to appreciate the car. Interesting. Either she is playing coy, or something is wrong here!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

hey it could even be her son's car haha... My mom tends to steal my car and drive it sometimes when i'm not around or on the weekends to run errands when i'm ASLEEP!
    -Chris-

Y'all may have a ZHP spotting on Google Maps Streetview soon. The Streetview camera car was behind me today on the way home today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Agree. So what kind of woman puts on drilled aftermarket (not even BMW) drilled rotors.......but doesn't appear to appreciate the car. Interesting. Either she is playing coy, or something is wrong here!
    Damn, I didn't even notice the rotors. I did notice the removed badging though, which is what led me to second-guess the whole "doesn't know what she has" thing and assume it was her husband's car... Which I now think is definitely the case. De-badged + drilled rotors = definitely not her car.

SC

I saw another ZHP today on the freeway in Utah. It was the first time I have seen one since I got mine. It was jet black, I could even see the needles on the speedo as I drove by, they checked out. The ZHP seems to be pretty scarce in these parts out here in the wild west. Lots of BMW's, but no "special" ones.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Page 41 of 383 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast