Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 53 of 383 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    There's a silver 4door one I've seen parked on Shilshole ave in Ballard. Never seen the owner though.

Quote Originally Posted by T.Bird View Post
    I saw an imola zhp today off of Main St in Stratford. It was driving aimlessly around a parking lot at a high rate of speed.

Hey, it wasn't aimless, it was ... umm... okay, you're right.

Why didn't you stop on in? I saw you standing there at the abandoned gas station as I was approaching the line to take my runs, and thought you would stop by. Saw you pass by while I was at Wendy's so I tried to wrap up my food quick in hopes that I'd talk to ya... lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Name:  photo-1.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  2.14 MB

Saw this at 6PM at my works parking lot in Buckhead, seemed pretty well cared for other than the irritating Georgia clay dust.
    STEVEN ~ 05 ZHP Coupe Sparkling Graphite Metallic - AFE Filter/ CDV Delete/ eBay Headers

Yesterday on the 78 freeway (heading toward Escondido):

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Hey, it wasn't aimless, it was ... umm... okay, you're right.

Why didn't you stop on in? I saw you standing there at the abandoned gas station as I was approaching the line to take my runs, and thought you would stop by. Saw you pass by while I was at Wendy's so I tried to wrap up my food quick in hopes that I'd talk to ya... lol
    Ha, I tried to pull in but was told no spectators. I tried saying that I competed before and wanted to talk to a couple of people but was turned down. He did tell me as I was backing out that if I told him who's "support crew" I was in he might let me in, but instead I just went across the street...I only had 20 or 30 minutes before I needed to be elsewhere. When and where did you see me from a Wendys? Also, we need to catch up sometime. I went to the BMW meet in Norwalk last Wednesday, it was a small meet but nice to check out some other bimmers. There was another zhp from Trumbull as well.

Saw my first ever ZHP in the wild. (i.e. not at a meet...just for ZHPs LOL)

At the Parking garage behind WVU's Student Union, the Mountain Lair:
    Pic goes here when photobucket stops being a smelly pirate hooker.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

I sighted myself a grey coupe (if I remember correctly) on a used car lot on Beach Blvd. in Westminster. With a tag on the window. I was on an errand at the time so I didn't do any further investigation, but: there's a car for sale in town. Someone should buy it and drive it around.

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Sighted a very clean and modified ZHP at BMW of Newport this afternoon

This car is one of many in the collection. I really love the Recaro Sportster CS seats he has installed. Closest set you can get to the OEM CSL seats imho...

nike001 Guest
    Thats might be the one that we prepped a while ago! One of the salesmen at the dealer had it for a few weeks and did a lot of the maintenance things while it was under CPO and then had us clean it before it was shipped to GA. Was it an auto??

Mine: Saw a Black 4 door ZHP at Lewith and Freeman real estate in mtop. I repped the ZHP forum and wrote 'zhpmafia.com' and my username on here so hopefully he'll join up..or has already joined up

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    Thats might be the one that we prepped a while ago! One of the salesmen at the dealer had it for a few weeks and did a lot of the maintenance things while it was under CPO and then had us clean it before it was shipped to GA. Was it an auto??
    This one was a 6-speed. Very well done ZHP

Page 53 of 383 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast