Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

UUC short shifter vibration...normal?

Hi guys,

Earlier today I had the UUC EVO3 short shifter + DSSR installed. The throw length is next to nothing which is awesome but I noticed that there is a bit of vibration, in neutral or in gear. It's not terrible and I would probably get used to it very fast, but I was just wondering if this was normal or if there should be no vibration at all?

At the end of the install guide it says how to troubleshoot vibration, so maybe I need to take it back to the shop and have them adjust something?

If anyone has this kit installed on their car and can give input that would be great
    '06 330Ci 6MT Fully Loaded / Sparkling Graphite / ZHP
    Performance: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust / Dinan Front Strut Brace / Dinan High Flow Intake / Dinan Stage 2 / UUC EVO3 + DSSR Short shifter / UUC Pulleys / CDV Delete
    Exterior: Painted Sidemarkers / Shadowline Kidney Grills
    Interior: BMW Performance Aluminum Pedals / M3 Dead Pedal / Clutch Stop / Dinan Mats / OEM Aux / OEM Homelink

Well after doing some research it seems that the vibrating is not normal and is likely to be installer error. I'll have to take it back in tomorrow, hopefully they don't charge me more...
    '06 330Ci 6MT Fully Loaded / Sparkling Graphite / ZHP
    Performance: Dinan Free Flow Exhaust / Dinan Front Strut Brace / Dinan High Flow Intake / Dinan Stage 2 / UUC EVO3 + DSSR Short shifter / UUC Pulleys / CDV Delete
    Exterior: Painted Sidemarkers / Shadowline Kidney Grills
    Interior: BMW Performance Aluminum Pedals / M3 Dead Pedal / Clutch Stop / Dinan Mats / OEM Aux / OEM Homelink

Rob has one in his ZHP and I had one in my 325Ci and neither of them vibrated. I would take it back, and they shouldn't charge you at all if its due to an installation error. You paid for the installation, they should have performed it correctly.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.