Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS (SOLD) : OEM BMW Roof Rack for E46 Sedans and Coupes

I have for sale a briefly installed, but never technically used, OEM BMW roof rack. It's a very nice piece of hardware, I just decided as I was piecing together my rooftop carrying scenario that I was going a different direction. I bought it less than a month ago, it was on my car for about a week, and it had one bike tray test-fit.

This rack system is part #82 71 0 142 220. There seems to be some confusion around as to part numbers and coupe vs. sedan fitment. Some places say 220 is for sedans, 221 is for coupes. The vendor I purchased it from (Faulkner, or BMWPartsSource.com) sells this same part number for both. Pretty sure they're all the same. As the photos attest, it fit quite nicely.

Included are the brackets and crossbars, the coded security bolts with washers and lock washers, the special wrench for the bolts, the foam sleeve to cover one bracket so you don't scratch the roof if you mount it yourself, the instruction book in a great number of languages. Even the little plastic slip covers that prevent paint scraping in the roof channels. They would need a tiny bit of two sided tape, to replace that which they came with. All of it already packed for shipping, considerably more securely than it came to me.

The cheapest I can find this rack online right now is about $200 to $220, shipped. If anybody in the family can use it, I'd ask $175 OBO, and I'll cover domestic ground shipping. If there's no interest, I'll subject myself to the E46f rabble, or melt it down and forge my own control arms or something.

JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Nice piece, fair price, but I can assure you it would be significantly less frustrating to melt this down they to sell it on e46f, that place is like the arm pit of the Internet. Glws!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    Nice piece, fair price, but I can assure you it would be significantly less frustrating to melt this down they to sell it on e46f, that place is like the arm pit of the Internet. Glws!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LOL. Know what you mean. Maybe I could get illirep to throw it in with a set of silver cube trim, just to make it "worth it".

I'm actually proud that there's something wrong with my profile over there, and my post count is perpetually stuck at "1"
    JEFF
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    04 330Ci ZHP | Imola Red | Black Leather | 6MT | BMW Performance Intake | BMW Performance Shift Knob | BMW Performance Strut Bar
    Homelink | BMW Alarm | BMW Aux | Interior LED Retrofit | XM Radio | Imola/Matte Grilles | Yakima Whispbar Roof Rack | Ultimate Cupholders

Haha - I would still get low balled! Nice rack!
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Sale pending
    JEFF

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Wasn't pending long. Rack is sold.
    JEFF