Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 202

Thread: OEM BMW Performance - Finally done!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    686
    Looks great. I'm in love with the bmw perf brakes.
    2006 MINI Cooper S SOLD
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-MINI-Cooper-S
    2006 ZHP 330CiC



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Funny....I just responded to this exact thread over at E46Fanatics forum....very nice car you have there! Also good to see you here as well
    Thanks, I was surprised to see you respond over at e46f Charlie but its all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRGcoopahS View Post
    Looks great. I'm in love with the bmw perf brakes.
    Preach it, the OEM BMW Perf Rotors are the best brakes I have ever used. I want the calipers that goes with it now.

    -Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

  3. #13
    Daniel,

    When you have more updated pics, be sure to post them here....you will be so much more constructive comments w/o the bashing. It's a different forum here where respect for others are the norm

    You will find that I have been nuts regarding modding of my cars but I have a time line to meet before my daughter goes off to college so it's been crazy here at my end but what a ride it's been! Anyway there's lots of great people over here who will provide good indepth and solid responses to your questions so don't be shy :bigggrin

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    6,847
    Looks good!

    You are pratically the catalog car!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Branford, CT
    Posts
    15,784
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi169 View Post
    Oh SHoot! I forgot to put the Rotors in! I do have the rotors! Thanks for reminding me! I always forget them for some reason. LOL
    I was referring to both the rotors and the calipers!

    6-piston baby.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun



    It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    17,489
    Thanks. I haven't installed the OEM ones yet either. I can show you them sitting in a box.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"


    ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, Ground Control Coilovers, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    5,160
    Very nicely done... As for the splitters that were remade from the OEM setup (the ones rando speaks of, and the ones I have) they are not a perfect fit, but they're pretty good, and I love the way they look... I will have a couple pics up soon...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Thanks. I haven't installed the OEM ones yet either. I can show you them sitting in a box.
    John.....if you're never using the BMW Performance Rotors then we need to talk Dibs....

    and yes Daniel....as Botond said.....6-piston baby


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Daniel,

    When you have more updated pics, be sure to post them here....you will be so much more constructive comments w/o the bashing. It's a different forum here where respect for others are the norm

    You will find that I have been nuts regarding modding of my cars but I have a time line to meet before my daughter goes off to college so it's been crazy here at my end but what a ride it's been! Anyway there's lots of great people over here who will provide good indepth and solid responses to your questions so don't be shy :bigggrin
    For sure I will post more updated pics here. I try not to be too judgemental about the differences between the two forums but I do notice a more classy approach people take here which I like. Thanks for the warm welcome once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Looks good!

    You are pratically the catalog car!
    Hah that is a first. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Thanks. I haven't installed the OEM ones yet either. I can show you them sitting in a box.
    Don't install them and sell them to me. I promise Ill keep them within the family HAha.

    Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Very nicely done... As for the splitters that were remade from the OEM setup (the ones rando speaks of, and the ones I have) they are not a perfect fit, but they're pretty good, and I love the way they look... I will have a couple pics up soon...
    Everyone keeps talking about splitter reps! Where are they? Blah, I have the OEM carbon finer mold ones from khoalty but they are garbage.

    -Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    John.....if you're never using the BMW Performance Rotors then we need to talk Dibs....

    and yes Daniel....as Botond said.....6-piston baby

    Oh my, part them out to me! Haha

    -Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Finally getting a ZHP
    By Redline61 in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-31-2013, 01:04 PM
  2. For Sale: OEM BMW Performance Aluminum Performance Strut Brace (bar)
    By WilC in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:41 AM
  3. Finally!
    By otisdog in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. finally getting around to this
    By Hermes in forum New Members (or older members who have not introduced themselves)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 05:06 AM
  5. FINALLY...
    By az3579 in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •