Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    BMW didn't give us anything special v. the rest of the 330 world. Most of us, I suspect, have Montana leather. Not sure if Dakota was introduced toward the end of the E46 production run.

M cars got Nappa.

My 2005 ZHP has Montana leather.

Mmmm....I think the leather is different.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Dane, if you get confirmation of that, let us know. It was my understanding that we all had the same leather (minus the M3).

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Dane, if you get confirmation of that, let us know. It was my understanding that we all had the same leather (minus the M3).
    Roger Boss.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah it definitely feels higher quality to me, but then again it is newer so I cant say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcdkey View Post
    Yeah it definitely feels higher quality to me, but then again it is newer so I cant say for sure.
    Comparing our ZHP to my parents 325iT, they are the same. And I know BMW would have been advertising the difference when they introduced the ZHP.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I learned one thing about my car on a recent road trip, the NAV distance countdown to your next turn appears on the center console readout once you get to 600' or less. Kinda cool.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but I learned one thing about my car on a recent road trip, the NAV distance countdown to your next turn appears on the center console readout once you get to 600' or less. Kinda cool.
    Yep, it really got me the first time I saw it because I had the computer set to fuel miles remaining and I looked down to see 600 and thought it was malfunctioning, lol.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Meric Guest
    My 2004 ZHP has leather steering wheel. :S Maybe its different for Canadian Models?

Could be....but many of the Alcantara wheels were swapped out CPO early on due to wear issues...

I have leather as well.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast