Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    also, mid-2005 they switched to perforated leather

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    also, mid-2005 they switched to perforated leather
    I don't think I ever saw a factory sedan with perforated leather. I only know that the coupes MY2006 had the perforated leather. I remember because thats when I first started working at BMW.

Meric Guest
    Mine has leather steering wheel (no zhp) Maybe they ordered leather..

I'm sure a mod will clean up these extraneous comments, but for the record, mine has a perforated leather steering wheel.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

factory perf-leather wheel started in mid-2005, and not 2006.
    Mine is a 2005 coupe, and has factory perf-leather wheel.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

From the FAQ:

Question: So, if the car doesn't have all of those features, it's not a ZHP-optioned 330?
    Answer: Not necessarily. Customers could order the car with leather seats (option) and a perforated leather-wrapped M steering wheel (option). What's more, during the spring of 2005, BMW stopped putting Alcantara steering wheels on the ZHP (because of problems with premature wear), which means there are many ZHP-optioned cars on the road today without Alcantara steering wheels. Moreover, before BMW discontinued the Alcantara steering wheel, it also replaced many wheels under warranty, replacing them with leather wheels. Yet another reason why you'll find leather wheels coupled with Alcantara-clad seats. Additionally, while the trunk lid spoiler came standard, there was an option to have it deleted (option code 326). And this side note: some ZHPs, in early 2004, did not come with the trunk lid spoiler (even though customers did not choose option code 326) -- because of a parts shortage. Customers who complained eventually got them installed at the dealer at no cost (covered under warranty).

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option

bmwdriver Guest
    Im glad my zhp has the alcantara steering wheel. Its one thing that makes my car different from others.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwdriver View Post
    Im glad my zhp has the alcantara steering wheel. Its one thing that makes my car different from others.
    +1

Even better when it's a new Alcantara steering wheel

Where'd bmwdriver go?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Read somewhere that ZHP's are faster than the newest E92 328i's.
    Also, that a ZHP with a twin-screw supercharger from ESS will eat E46 M3's, hence my next mod

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast