Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

What car wash did everyone find that they liked?

Last year I seemed to find a busted car wash when I got around town. Many things were broken and was a pita to use. So where did everyone go last year that they were happy with?

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

I found a great free wash. It was at the hotel I stayed at, apparently it's automatic and comes on at 6am. Bad part is it only washed half the car and leaves spots everywhere...
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by HokieZHP View Post
    I found a great free wash. It was at the hotel I stayed at, apparently it's automatic and comes on at 6am. Bad part is it only washed half the car and leaves spots everywhere...
    lol while free is great I wouldn't mind paying considering the occasion.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Not sure of the name , but just Before the turn off to Dane's there is a car wash with 4 bays that seemed pretty good.

Gary

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by GMATT View Post
    Not sure of the name , but just Before the turn off to Dane's there is a car wash with 4 bays that seemed pretty good.

Gary
    http://www.mycolonialcarwash.com/

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by GMATT View Post

Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    http://www.mycolonialcarwash.com/

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Im guessing this is it Gary?

Thanks Dane

Yes...clean bays and not expensive

Gary

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

nike001 Guest
    There's this wash place by my work that look like they have multiple bays with garage doors for each that open/close. Haven't ventured there yet.. but seems to be an optimal place for a winter (hand wash) place.

Otherwise, I use the DIY power wash place for $2.25 for a quick wash, or for a good spray off prior to a bath at my house if the car is exceptionally dirty.

Just used this car wash, it's awesome!