Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

***Official Bimmerfest East 2013 ZHP Mafia Meet and Greet July 19-20-21***

ZHP Mafia Bimmerfest East Weekend Meet and Greet

When: July 19th - July 20th - July 21st

Where: Cody and Katie's house Loganville, PA (look up M3TA5IN in Members section for exact address)

Why: To get everyone together for a weekend of cars, food, beer, and chit chatting. We all don't meet up enough.

For: Bimmerfest East 2013 - Click Here For More Info

Bimmerfest East Location
    Ripken Stadium
    873 Long Drive
    Aberdeen, MD 21001

Entry Fee:
    $20 per BMW to park in the show.
    $10 per person to walk in.

Bimmerfest East Group Parking

If you would like to park as a group check out this thread

VERY IMPORTANT DIRECTIONS INFO

This is the ONLY way you can come to my house and your GPS will not take you this way. It is through the school by my house that has an access road to my road. If you go the way the GPS will take you on Gladfelter you will bottom out, Dane you will probably just get stuck. the incline on gladfelter is to much to go up and you can only do it if you know exactly the angle to take which you have to be coming from the South.

Route from my house to Bimmerfest - About an hour of some really good back road driving.

We will meet at my house and drive down to Bimmerfest as a group. Last year the ride was a little short of an hour. It is a fun ride though, all back roads from my house to Bimmerfest. Meet up time is TBD, Dane was seeing if the people that don't make it to my house want to meet for breakfast. If we meet for breakfast by Bimmerfest we will need to leave my house sooner.

Lodging
    My House

All rooms at my house are spoken for at the current time. I will update this if anything changes. This does not mean you can not stay at my house though. You will just have to camp and I have plenty of room for camping. You can camp in the back yard if you want, you can camp in between my house and garage (this is where Dalton set up last year), or if you really want to feel like you are camping I have a bunch of pine trees in the far back of my yard that you are welcome to set up in and build a fire pit if you want. I also have a little cove cut out in some pines with a hammock if anyone is outdoorsy and likes sleeping in hammocks (I do).

Hotels

Shrewsbury is 6 miles south of my house (exit 4 off of I-83) and has a Hampton Inn (I will get an address for everyone)

Leaders Heights exit is 2 miles North of my house (exit 12 off of I-83) and has a Holiday Inn (I will get an address for everyone)

There are many more hotels in York, PA but those are the close ones to my house.

Tentative schedule/Need to know

This is not as formal an event as the reunion at Dane's house. I am basically opening my house to a place for us all to get together and hang out for a weekend. Last year we all had a great time and even got a little work done on some cars. I have a primitive 1 car garage that was built in the late 30's if anyone wants to work on their car or there is plenty of room in the driveway (this is where I do most of my work).

Friday Night - Show up whenever you want and we can hang out, bullshit, drink some beers, and get rested for Bimmerfest. If you are camping you might want to show up before it gets dark to stake your claim. If enough people sign up I will take donations like last year and we can grill some food this night or just order pizza from the local pizza place.

Saturday - Wake up early and clean cars. There is a brand new car wash rock throwing distance from my house. Then we will venture to Bimmerfest caravan style taking the twisty back roads. (TBD if we will meet with everyone not able to make it to my house for breakfast).

After Bimmerfest everyone is welcome back to my house and we can do as we please. Eat, drink, work on cars, play with night vision goggles, play corn hole (someone has to bring this), play beer pong, etc etc etc. The only rules I have for my house is don't get drunk and go driving around my neighborhood. If you plan to drink, plan to camp or crash where you crash in my yard.

Sunday - Do whatever day. I am very close to Gettysburg, Lancaster (amish country and outlets), Hershey Park, etc. Last year a bunch of us went and raced go karts and had a blast. I am open to suggestions and opinions on what everyone wants to do.

I needed to get this posted to see the interest, I will update this thread with more information in the coming weeks..

Please take the time to sign up right now if you want to come. The usual: How many cars, how many people, how many day
    Last edited by M3TA5IN; 06-03-2013 at 05:04 AM.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Cody (M3TA5IN) - 2 cars - +1 (my wife lives with me)

Added numbers.
    BTW, you might want to put this into Members Only as it has your address publicly available in that post...

1. Cody (M3TA5IN) - 2 cars - +1 (my wife lives with me)
    2. Botond (az3579) - 1 car, 1 person - TENTATIVE, pending motorsport events
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

3. John (Johnmadd)-1 car, 1 person, 3 days

nike001 Guest
    IN!! Don't know if my buddy will be coming again.. but I'll update it when I ask him and he figures out what he's doing. I'll add just me for the time being

3. John (Johnmadd)- 1 car, 1 person, 3 days
    4. Dalton (nike001) - 1 car, 1 person, 2 days (fri-sat)

Dalton, you prepared to get wrecked again?

Sent from my fancy city machine.

nike001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Dalton, you prepared to get wrecked again?
    If by wrecked you mean taking back the throne of beer pong champion.. then yes

5. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 days

5. Adolfo (Don Adolfo) - 1 car, me+wife, 3 day
    6. Audi0000 - 1 car, 2 person, 3 days

Talked to Audi today, know he will be coming

Sent from my fancy city machine.

I just registered. 641 cars and counting
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast