Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    X2! Let us know what else we can do to help.

Wait a minute...early day Sunday? What about indoor Mario-karting? I even have my stash of banana peels saved up.
    Haha. Maybe Saturday afternoon karting? Shame to let them banana peels go to waste.

I have to work Friday night, so I'll be there early Saturday and then hang out for a bit after the show. Not 100% sure about Sunday.

I'm sure someone will be with me just not sure who yet. So put be down for 2.
    A lot of my friends are going to Supercars On State Street Charity Event in Harrisburg, so I'm thinking it might be my GF... Not sure yet.
    Last edited by TomTomTuning; 07-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Same here. Working Friday night so I'll meet up with everyone on Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by TomTomTuning View Post
    I have to work Friday night, so I'll be there early Saturday and then hang out for a bit after the show. Not 100% sure about Sunday.

I'm sure someone will be with me just not sure who yet. So put be down for 2.
    A lot of my friends are going to Supercars On State Street Charity Event in Harrisburg, so I'm thinking it might be my GF... Not sure yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Same here. Working Friday night so I'll meet up with everyone on Saturday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Saturday Mario karting ftw!

For those of you hanging out at Cody's, make sure to donate what you can early, as he is going to hit up the store most likely earlier than later.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    For those of you hanging out at Cody's, make sure to donate what you can early, as he is going to hit up the store most likely earlier than later.

Yep, thanks Dane.

I didn't have service all weekend.

Just a FYI, you guys can do whatever Sunday. I just have to fly out (as of right now). That might change and my dates slip to the right.

Thanks everyone that PayPal money for food.

We will do basic grill food. Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages etc.

If you have any request let me know.

Also I picked up a queen size air mattress this weekend if anyone needs it to sleep in the living room or office.

Sorry I'm so busy guys, if you think of anything for this weekend just let me know.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by M3TA5IN View Post
    Hey guys sorry I haven't been around.

I've been super busy with work and getting ready to go to California for 3 months.

Anyway, everything is still a go. Only change is Sunday will be a short day.

I have to fly out to California that Sunday so I have to leave earlier.

On another note if anybody wants to throw up a couple bucks for grill food. Just Paypal me at cody.stevenson@hotmail.com

$5 or something if you got it, if not no biggie.

See you guys next weekend.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Home Depot to cruise to the event? We have to be there at 8:30am and It takes a little over an hour to get there from Loganville. Sorry if this has been discussed, I'll go back and read through the thread. LOL

Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Aberdeen, Maryland Home Depot to cruise to the event? We'd have to be there at 8:30am...
    Yes we will, boss (danewilson77) will be enforcing this :-)
    Its such a fun drive that everyone should be excited just getting there!

Sent over a few bucks.

Question, is everyone at Cody's driving down to Home Depot to cruise to the event? We have to be there at 8:30am and It takes a little over an hour to get there from Loganville. Sorry if this has been discussed, I'll go back and read through the thread. LOL
    As John replied, yes, we will be leaving Cody's at around 0700 to be at Home Depot in time.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    As John replied, yes, we will be leaving Cody's at around 0700 to be at Home Depot in time.

Okay, I'll come earlier then 7am so I can wash the car since I wont be able to do it friday night (because of work).

Cody's place is 35mins away from me.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast