Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ZHP newbie - as told by my left foot

Dear JRingo,

16 years ago you abandoned me when you traded the ’86 GTi for a ’93 Grand Am auto. I understood as we were headed to Chicago where b2b traffic can be tedious. Then came the ’00 Altima but no love there either. I thought it was Lefty day when the ’03 Passat 4motion W8 came home but my joy was quickly crushed upon finding no third peddle on the floor. Steptronic. The other white meat. In ’08 upon arrival of your twin sons I cried along with you watching the W8 go in place of…I can barely say it…a Honda Odyssey. Oh the shame. At least we tricked the wife into driving it but slogging around in a ’10 Suburban wasn’t much better. You scored some points 6 months ago flipping the Suburban for a ’13 X diesel…love that rumble and the handling is so sweet it’s almost rude to call it an SUV. Too bad it was your wife’s ride and we were stuck back in the van. Three weeks ago a ’05 BSM 330i showed up. Whatever just another 3 series. Over the smell of crayons what do I see but red needles and a third peddle just for me. Lefty and Righty back dancing together again.

Thanks Bill / Illirep – bought the car sight unseen and it arrived just as expected. Although just in time for another late MN snowfall.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    John - '05 BSM Sedan 6MT - birch trim, asymmetrical mirrors, happy left foot

Nice left foot happiness to you! Welcome.

Car stayed in the family?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

great intro... welcome bud

Welcome. Was hoping you'd join this great community! Glad you are enjoying the car! Let me know if you ever have any questions.
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Cool intro. Welcome to the board

From a GS3, this was sent.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Hi there, I used to live in Rosemount - now living in western WI, about an hour from you. There's quite a few BMW enthusiasts in the twin cities.

Welcome, to the family......

sent from my new Samsung Galaxy III

Welcome.

HTC DNA, Williamsburg, VA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Love the intro. Welcome.

Sent from the Last Next Best Thing.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast