Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks Dane for another stellar meet.
    Mark, along with the other guys, you've built a great site and how noble of you to pass the torch to Dane and Keith.
    John, thanks for the roll! It's great that you make the trip every year.. It wouldn't be the same without you
    Ry and Kyle, there aren't enough words to describe how Kpro and feel about you guys, it was great rooming with you and we can't wait to see you guys again.
    John, it was fun driving each others cars sorry I ruined the Dinan exhaust for you lol.
    Stu, quit worrying about that damn LSD mixup! Yer car is awesome! I want a ride next time!
    Dave, good to see you back in a Bimmer!
    Kyle, I don't know what I liked better, the bread or the banana pudding thing...
    Brett and John, I'm glad you guys were at the pizza shop after everyone left. Bowling was a blast ... Next time maybe I'll keep it out of the left gutter, eh?
    Charlie, BP, I always look forward to seeing you guys...Bimmerfest?
    To everyone else that I've forgotten (because to have a shitty memory and I'm writing this at work) it was great hangin ' wit ya!
    We'll see some of you at Bimmerfest as long as Kpro doesn't pop by then, to the rest: I can't wait for next year!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

I have to say that I came this year with much more excitement than I did last year. I know I don't post on here a lot but I hear about you guys all the time, I feel like I'm more a part of this place than I show and I'm gonna try to change that!

Anyway,

Dane: You are a very generous host. Your hospitality knows no bound. I hope that after we call come crash your place for a couple days that it doesn't take your family too long to get back into the swing of things. And Logan is one hell of a young man. I didn't really talk to any of your other children but I'm sure they are a great image of their father as well.

Rob and Kristen: You two "SLIP CLUTCH BEATISES!!" I love you guys, what can I say. I loved sharing the condo with you two and enjoyed all the talk about Bacon and Eggs. I'm so excited for you two and let us know how we can help out for sure. It's always a pleasure to be in your company and I can't wait to see you both again later this year. Watch out for those blown rear main seals in the meantime, I hear they can be awful smelly.

Charlie: You are the M3 MAN brother. I'm so happy your livin life to the fullest and lovin every minute of it. Thanks for calling me family. Can't wait to see you again bro.

Rando: It was great to see you man. You always have kind words to share and deeply care about so many of the Mafia members on a totally different level. Our talk about how life was going back home really touched me. You are truly a thoughtful and unique man. Thank you.

Marc: We never talk much, I don't know why...probably just how things work out. Thank you for bringing all these great people together on ZHPMafia and thank you even more for giving it to such capable guys to take care of. I'm sure they'll do you proud.

David, Cam, Jon, Kate: You guys were some good roomies. Thanks for putting up with the old farts upstairs. The ride in was great too! John you missed out on that my man!

David, Kyle, Gary: The food was to die for guys! I'm usually the one doing the cooking at the house and I totally appreciate not having to cook this weekend and still eat so well. Thanks guys!!

Brett and John: Thanks for missing the group photo! I don't think I would have gotten to know you two on a more personal level if you hadn't. Bowling was a blast and I enjoyed shooting your ZHP Brett.

And thank you all for allowing me to shoot your BMWs this weekend. It was an honor and I really had a good time with it.

As I said after last year's meet....This place is very unique. So much love, so many friends, and very good times. We all need to try to get together more often. You are all missed already! A huge THANK YOU to everyone for coming and making this meet so memorable.

OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT......

Ryan: Thank you for introducing me to this crazy bunch. Thank you for dragging me with you last year for the first time even though I thought we were heading into a mass of axe murderers. Thank you for loving me, you are the love of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by DasMechaniKer View Post
    Marc: We never talk much, I don't know why...probably just how things work out. Thank you for bringing all these great people together on ZHPMafia and thank you even more for giving it to such capable guys to take care of. I'm sure they'll do you proud.
    My guess is that we don't talk much at these meets because I tend to spend my available time with those I have known for years. That we don't communicate at ZHPMafia.com very much, is part of the reason I don't know you very well -- and why I don't spend a lot of time with you at the meet. It's just a familiarity thing.

Having said that, I do enjoy talking to you when I do have the chance to converse with you. Next year, I imagine that I will spend more time with you because of our recent interaction at ZHPMafia.com. Up until the past week, I only knew you tangentially through Ryan. That has recently changed.

Looking forward to talking with you more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post

Looking forward to talking with you more in the future.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

Smh Kyle. You're a dork, and you're welcome.

Sent from my walkie talkie.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    Smh Kyle. You're a dork, and you're welcome.

Sent from my walkie talkie.
    Forum couples... Geeze!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Forum couples... Geeze!
    lol
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Wow, this is waaaay overdue, but better late then never!

Wilson family, thank you once again for opening your home and allowing a bunch of BMW car nuts to commandeer your home for the weekend. Your generosity is much appreciated. I truly hope that we didn't leave you with too much of a mess once we wrapped up on Sunday.

DW, thank you for putting this wonderful event together for a third year! I know it takes a considerable amount of time, money, and energy, and this year's event was definitely a success. Mark (Boss Emeritus), thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for the mafia. Without your hard work, we never would've had this family come together in the first place. (Mafia Father) Keith, thanks for the good laughs as always. Thanks for keeping us in check on the forum. John Rando (New Boss), it was a pleasure to spend the weekend with you, and congrats on joining the forum bosses. I am sure that your positivity will continue to abound in your new roll!

JupiterJon - Hey man, it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person, and a big THANK YOU for all of your help with parking logistics over the weekend. I could not have done it without ya. By the way, your AW baby looks really beautiful in person. I continue to enjoy reading about the mods to her online.

BP - Great to see you as always buddy! Thanks for the help and offer to run the mafia ring taxi! Likewise, thank you for your work with all of the coding. It is awesome that you are able to work your magic on all of our cars. Hope to see you before next May...perhaps at another BMW event, or a driving school.

Johnmadd/(The Stig) - It was great to see you buddy. Thanks for driving for the rally. We are like Lewis & Clark...except slower, LOL! I had a great time with that on Saturday, even if we didn't bring home a trophy. Likewise to our mafia bowling league - good werk Saturday afternoon! Keep up the good progress on the E30. Maybe next year you can take me out for a ride in her.

Ryan & Kyle: I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you both on Saturday afternoon, and getting to know you both beyond the forum. You two make a wonderful couple and complement each other quite well...and a wicked bowling team to boot! Kyle, thanks again for the rolling photos of my car. You have a gift with the camera, and I will look forward to seeing more of your work on the forum. Thanks to the chase-car driver too! Lucy looks awesome as always!

Kristen, Rob, Bacon & Eggs: Much like what I just said to Ryan & Kyle, it was really wonderful getting to spend more time with you both on Saturday afternoon & evening. Thanks for tolerating my unpredictable bowling practice/scores. The ZHP & the One are both beautiful. Good luck with the progression with Bacon & Eggs! I hope to see you at the next event - Bimmerfest East?

Gary, thank you for making your annual trek to Williamsburg, and keeping us all fed with excellent health food! Maybe one day I will get to enjoy The Glen from the eyes of a veteran instructor.

Corolla, NC Kyle - Like I have said to Gary above, thank you for assisting me in gaining a few pounds over the weekend. You have a gift in the kitchen, and thank you for sharing that with the family. Hope that the new wiring harness has fixed the engine problems. I'm keeping an eye on the OBX meet - would love to make it down if I can break away from work!

Cody, Katie, Chad, and Tovah - It was great catching up with you all on Saturday evening. I'm sorry that I did not see you more during the weekend. Oh well, hopefully at Bimmerfest, OBX meet, or another time soon. Beware of the C.T.'s. Thanks for the laughs!

Charlie - The M3 is beautiful. Not sure I can top that statement, except to say that she sounds as good as she looks...both under the hood and with the stereo on! Watch out for the carbon fiber fairy - she can be quite costly! It was wonderful to see you as always, and good luck keeping the Bavarian ladies in good shape. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Ryan & Ann - Great seeing you both this year, and love the new MINI. She looks awesome! Sorry about the tree sap on Friday. Hopefully it wasn't too tough to remove from the paint! Hope to see you before next year's meet.

Jayjay & The Mrs. - Wonderful to see you both this year. Car looks great! Hope that the fender roll fixed the rubbing issue on the ZHP!! Thanks for bringing a very positive attitude and a great sense of humor to the meet. If you ever find yourselves in MD, please look me up!

Bruce & John (Auto2bahn) - Sorry I did not get to see you guys much on Sat, but glad that I was able to as least say a quick hello at Cars & Coffee. Thanks for all that you do for the mafia!

Cam - Great to meet you. Hope that the brakes are now working well! As to the CDV, perhaps you will have a chance to get it removed (if it is still in place) in the near future. Hopefully it will not be as big a fight as the bolts on the front brake rotors!

To everyone that I have omitted above, thanks for being in attendance and making the 2013 meet a success! It was awesome meeting all of the new attendees, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

-Brettski

Brettski, again, I wouldn't have had that day go any differently. Hope to see you before the next meet.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234