Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The thank you thread

Thanks to everyone for making this a predictable best weekend of the year once again. Next year needs to officially extend to 4 days.

Thank you Dane for allowing us to do this at your house every year.

I had such a good time meeting everyone.

We got a four day reunion this year, since my flight got delayed until tomorrow.

Sent from my ZHPMafia.com iPhone

Still in Richmond?

Even though I wasn't there, thanks for the pictures!

A very big thank you to the following people:
    - Dane and Morgan for hosting the reunion meet.
    - Kyle for the time and quality of the stereo installation for the ///M. Couldn't be happier with the install and good times spent while staying at the outer banks. You da man!!!
    - Katie for putting up with Kyle and I while we tore into my ///M
    - Ryan for the awesome carbon fiber ebrake handle...you're the best!
    - Joop for taking off my old ebrake handle like a bauce!
    - Cam for the carbon fiber fog light surrounds (///M fitment)
    - Jon (Au2bahn) for rolling my fenders today and helping me to hatch a plan for the ZHP

This weekend turned out to be one of the best BMW-related weekends so far

edit: and most importantly Marcus for founding this incredible forum where incredible people gather to form a unique "BMW family". Thank you from the bottom of my heart brother!
    Last edited by cakM3; 05-24-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks everyone for an awesome weekend! As always we loved seeing everyone and having a good time.

I'd thank the individuals but everyone makes this happen, so I thank you all for being part of and making such an awesome group.

Sorry for anyone that had to deal with drunk Cody Saturday.

Sent from my fancy city machine.
    MODS: Badassery | Pure Awesomeness | My Blog

Dane, thanks again for opening up your home to all of us, you are special & unique brother.
    Bosses, thanks for the top notch support all around, you guys were everywhere, literally couldn't throw a corn hole bag without hitting one of you.
    Everyone, thanks for being part of this wonderful forum and making another Reunion so much fun. A year apart is too long, we'll have to do something in between.

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Dane and company,

I wanted to also say thanks for everything. You were a gracious host, a hell of a cornhole player, and I enjoyed the entire weekend. It was my first time attending, and meeting everyone, and I really felt at ease and part of the group. I am sure you had great help pulling it all together, and they have my gratitude as well.

Also, the road rally was very cool. I know that took some planning, and we really enjoyed zooming around trying to decipher the clues.

I am looking forward to future events. Fair winds and following seas...
    2003 325i JAPANROT with some engine mods...currently undergoing an unscheduled front end rebuild

I would like to thank everyone for caring for me and supporting me with everything. Unfortunately I am stuck on the side of i95 now due to a fuel pump going dead on me after the meet. I had a feeling that it was close when I was on my way down and stopped in Jersey. Strange thing that it had a hard time starting after being off for 2-3 hours. Well tow truck was called and getting it towed to turnersville BMW to get a fuel pump in the morning. Chad and Tovah has been behind me and caught up to me when I broke down the first time a few hours ago. We then filled up with gas and planned on going to NYC for food. The fuel pump went again right after a tow booth. We replaced the fuel filter since I had one in the trunk and thought that it was clogged. That did not solve the problem. Tested the pump voltage and pressure rail. Still nothing because we knew that the pump was getting electricity. Still waiting for the tow and has been about 45 minutes. Chad and Tovah ended up getting a hotel. Looks like we are crashing for the night till I can get the parts to put in the fuel pump. Contacted my job that I won't be making it in today due to that. Sucks that I only started two weeks ago and I ended up crapping out a day already. Well again Chad and Tovah are awesome people and it helps so much that I was ahead of them and they were able to give me a hand with everything. front and rear tow hooks set up and ready.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369030038.412066.jpg
Views: 1346
Size:  294.9 KB

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Tony, best of luck and hope you car is back ASAP. After all that work too but it will be good as new.

This years meet was a great turn out, and its everyone's helping hand that got it to where it was. Thank you all and especially Dane for allowing us to invade his home again! It was nice to catch up with people and meet new members.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast