Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks to Dane (and family) for hosting--hope your lawn recovers and the recycling guys don't boycott your place and leave you with all those cans and bottles. Really nice meeting many of you--great group of ppl.

THANKS...............to my fellow ZHP Mafia!

*Dane and Morgan for the generous hospitality!
    *All the new people I got to meet
    *Kyle and Katie........repairs and Mods, made the ride home great! 1 touch rears ftw!
    *BP......Coding, you da man!
    *Charlie.......well Charlie!
    *Bruce and Preston, nice "fleet" LOL
    *JayJay what a great outlook you have
    *David.......one word, London Broil (I know it's 2)
    *Ryan and Kyle, great job on name tags, oh, and Lucy!
    *Rando...........congrats on your new status, you will be a great asset
    *Jon.....Jupiter what can I say, your car "Rocks!
    *Brett...........The parking "wizard"
    *To all those responsible or great pics, thanks!
    *Bryan/snowboarding what a ride!LOL

And to our great Godfather, Mark you had a vision, and like a true leader have turned the controls over to very capable people.

Thanks to all those mentioned and for those I missed.

Next year!

Gary

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

-Mark, for all you've done and handing the site over to Dane/Keith.
    -Mark/Dane/Keith: for having confidence in me for my new title
    -All: for your vote of confidence or votes of congratulations
    -Dane/Morgan: for opening your home to us
    -Cars/rides
    - not having my car at the meet is a bummer, but the plus is you get to ride/drive many a great car.
    - airport pickup - Dane.
    - airport drop off - Charlie.
    - rides/drives - Dane, Charlie, Vinny, BP, Jon, Sean, Jay Jay
    -Games
    - Dane - road rally was awesome
    - BP - road rally partner. You drove like a gentlemen the whole time and we still placed.
    - David - awesome cornhole partner
    -Friendships/kindness/conversation - everyone there. What a great group!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks to Dane and his family for once again opening their home to the hordes.

Thanks to those who watched me play corn hole and didn't laugh TOO hard when I threw bags in the grass.

Thanks to Jon for making sure I didn't have the ugliest toe at the meet.

Thanks to those who laughed at all of my jokes. Even the lame ones. Especially the lame ones.

Thanks to those who went out of their way to talk to the newer members and first time attendees and ensure that they felt welcome.

Thanks to the members who step up every year to help with cooking, parking, name tags, and all of the other logistics.

Thanks to BP for doing some kick-ass coding of my baby.

Thanks to Mark for paying for virtually every morsel of food and several of the beers that I ingested the whole weekend... oh yeah, and for giving me a website.

And finally, thanks to each and every one of you and your significant others for making this the best meet yet.

Can't wait for next year!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thank you to Dane first and foremost. You are most gracious with your home and its grounds. Once again, it looked great and it had everything we needed. It even had new knives......which i could not have sliced 10 London broils without. Thank you. And my favorite part of Sunday was you spitting out your beer at a joke, and feeding my lady beers (like that was hard to do). And don't worry, she likes you a lot. (Even if you are a little bossy, lol)

To mark. Thanks for starting this. When i signed up i had no idea this site had less than 100 members. Your baby sure has grown. Thank you for leaving it in capable hands. Oh, and thanks for spending $1800 of my money. Damn you.

Keith. My abs still hurt. You are the comedic relief for those of us who like dry, vulgar, and smart ass humor. You made my weekend because you kept kate and me entertained till the end. I laughed more this weekend than i have in a long time. Thank you for that. Ill hit you up on the bat phone next week from the beach.

Rando. PARTNER! Thanks for driving my girl to the meet saturday morning. Sorry Jon screwed up our communication about that. Your personality is infectious, as you seem to be always happy. Yu are a great cornhole partner. Cant wait to defend our title. Glad we let dane and Keith think they had a chance.....
    And congrats on the new boss-ness.

Cam, Jon, devlin. Awesome housemates. Had a great time. Hope we can do it again if Kate and i aren't too much for you guys. Cam, thanks for helping prep the broils. Jon, thanks for ferrying us to dinner sat night. Devlin. Well, one word....FIREBALL!!!!!!

Ry, kyle, kpro and socket. Didnt see you guys much, but enjoyed the house together. Hope we hang more next year. Kpro and rob, best of luck with the twins. Ry, thanks for the awesome drive in friday. That last hour was perfect.

Gmattt. Thanks for cooking the real dinner friday! Excellent as always!

Kyle. Bread is perfect. I mean it. Dipped in the meat drippings. Damn. Thanks for that again.

BP thanks for ferrying my lady to the ABC store saturday night. Crucial. Even if you are the slowest taxi in Virginia, it was worth it.

James and jeff. Glad we caught up on the way down. Great to meet both of you as you are some of the closest people to us. 5 car train into VA was perfect. Hope to see you two sooner than next year. Jeff, thanks for cleaning up after my cooking.

To everyone else there. I had a great time. It is because of all of you that i did. Thanks for putting up with Kate and My shenanigans all weekend. We had a blast with all of you. Glad i got to spend some personal time with many of you either at the meet or back at the condo. Can not wait until next year.

David
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Holy cow! I knew I'd forget.... THE FOOD and the music!
    Thanks to David for the London Broil, delicious! Thanks to Gary for cooking all the burgers, meat, etc. Thanks to Kyle for the bread and all the desserts. Thanks to Dane's kids for the music.
    Last edited by johnrando; 05-20-2013 at 08:05 PM.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Dane: The house is great. We all appreciate the hospitality. I went in to the weekend unsure if I was making a mistake by going all the way up to Virginia. Had a fantastic time. Thanks for all you do behind the scenes. And I actually really enjoyed the scavenger hunt. Great weekend.

Tony: Dude. Crazy trip back up. Glad you made it alright through everything. Thanks for the coding and for letting me borrow tools.

Rob/Ryan/Brett/Kyle/Chad/Jon/Dane/Everyone else. Those brakes. Wow. I feel like I took a crash course in problem solving. Every time I learn how to work on a new system of the car, I feel empowered. It's so much easier after the first time. I really appreciate the help and direction. I probably would have ended up at one of my indie shops without you guys. Going to tackle the rears in the next few weeks on my own. Should be interesting.

BP: You're a gentleman and a scholar. Love the lights. Now I just need to find a decent set of side markers.

It was so great seeing/meeting all you guys. Lots of great people I have many other thanks to give out. Definitely plan to pay it forward.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

This is going to be a long post... Oh boy, here we go..

Marcus- Seriously, look at how incredible of a community you started. Its pretty amazing and we all owe you ultimately for investing not only money but time, effort and emotion into such a wonderful family affair. Your send off note on Friday night really showed how much you care. So, thanks for that.

Dane- Bud, your words to me on Friday afternoon shortly after we arrived really made me feel good man. You are an incredibly giving person and your family reflects that. Your wife is a Saint for handling this, not only once but every year... Your kids are awesome, even though one of them hangs with a guy that wears skinny jeans. Tell Logan he has a future in detailing, his wheel cleaning work was top notch. But seriously, thank you for hosting this, taking the time and effort to organize it, and also for being the face of the Mafia Reunion every year. A lot of stress can ride on that, and hopefully we didn't leave your town in shambles. So, thanks for putting your faith in us! Seriously, I can't thank you enough for not only the Reunion, but also for holding the forum together as well every day.

Keith- Geezus your humor is too much. Thanks for also keeping this family together. I can only imagine how much work it is for you guys, and you all do it with ease. Thanks for bringing such a sexy car, all the goodies were nice to oogle over.

Rando- Thanks for being such a friendly guy. You always offer to get together when I'm over in CA, and you've been a great friend ever since. Thanks for the expertise with the fender rolling, couldn't have done it without you, or at least I'd still be doing it...

David, Gary, and Kyle- Without your cooking, I wouldn't have gained all that weight this weekend. So, thank you guys for the reason to keep my gym membership... The london broils, the bread, the burgers and the extras were all amazing. Food might be one of my favorite activities of the weekend, so yes, thank you a million times over.

Shawn- Dude, at the LAST MINUTE you jumped in my car for the rally (obviously you chose the best looking car there, so I can't blame you! ). Without you, I would still be looking for historic Jamestown. Thank you for your incredible knowledge and history smarts, you really pulled off the win for the rally scavenger hunt. I of course had to do nothing but point the car in the right direction and GO... Granted, we all know I don't have the best track record for keeping the car pointing straight, but we outwitted and outdrove the competition for the win!

David, Kate, Cam, Devlin, Liza- Thanks for being great housemates for the weekend. The David antics were wonderful comedic relief and of course, we had ridiculous fun with all of you. Kate still managed to make me drink some Fireball, but maybe next year I'll have some willpower... Most likely not.

Ryan, Kyle, Rob, Kristen- Thank YOU guys for being insanely understanding of our downstairs antics. I have no idea how you guys put up with us. You guys are such good people, great seeing Ryan/Kyle again, and of course, Lucy is still gorgeous. Rob/Kristen- Great meeting you guys and loved checking out your cars. Thanks Rob for letting me drive you car, I loooove how she sounds and rides. No thanks for making me want to buy suspension now, you're contributing to my obsession and empty wallet! Congrats on the twins, and here's to a safe and healthy delivery.

Chad, Tovah, Cody & Mrs. Cody (I'm sorry your first names escapes me at this point)- You guys brought even more entertainment to the condo, thanks for making it out and joining in the antics. Cody, your E90 is so sexy . Tovah, next year we will NOT miss the outlets...

Charlie- Thanks for being a great friend all year and helping me out with all kinds of stuff. Thanks for NOT giving me a ride in the ///M as I'd surely be looking to buy one right now like I'm sure Devlin is. It was great to finally meet you man, and can't wait to see you next year.

BP- Your coding wizardry is amazing, and thanks for taking care of my car at the last hour of the meet.

Tony- Thanks for setting me up with coding software and the cable. I hope I was able to help you out as much as you helped me. Thanks again for the many hours of computer magic leading up to and at the meet. And thanks for the photo tips, you're clearly really good at what you do.

Bruce, Stu- You guys make station wagons SO EFFING PIMP... 'nuff said.

Thanks to everyone else that came out and made my first Reunion unforgettable, and definitely NOT my last. As we've all said a hundred times now, the people here make this all what it is, and you guys are the best. I hope others read this thread and decide to come next year, it'll be great to meet you as well. Thanks to the wives and girlfriends for putting up with this ridiculous obsession that all of us share. And for those of you ladies that are ALSO into this, props to you!

I know I'm forgetting a bunch of people, but I hope I've conveyed that you all make this group awesome, so thank you. I hope I can give you guys half the help and kindness you've all given me.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Holy cow! I knew I'd forget.... THE FOOD and the music!
    Thanks to Dave for the London Broil, delicious! Thanks to Gary for cooking all the burgers, meat, etc. Thanks to Kyle for the bread and all the desserts. Thanks to Dane's kids for the music.
    +1000!

We must not forget these guys....the London broil was awesome David!!! Gary, you always come through with the burgers and everything else....great job to the both of you guys!!!

@ Jon....I will let you drive the ZHP next year since I will be bringing it (DSC will be engaged)....remember....it has the sprint booster/sport button mod....if you haven't done this by the next meet you will have to check this out

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    ....it has the sprint booster/sport button mod....if you haven't done this by the next meet you will have to check this out
    I drove rando's car with this mod last year... I will have it before the reunion, I promise!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast