Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated with pics. Really hope to make it next year!
    2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

To ALL of the BAUCEs:
    ALL of you made it, despite a couple of you being on the extreme opposite side of the country. That shows the dedication you have to our members, and the fact that you'd give up a little family time to be with us. Thank you for making and keeping this community what it is.

Charlie:
    Thank you so much for hooking me up with five star accommodations for the weekend! You made my attendance at the reunion possible.
    It was a hoot to drive up VA with you on the way back, as always. Shake n' bake, brother.

Tony:
    Dude, you kept me well fed on the way home and made sure I wasn't overloaded with coding requests. Thanks for helping out! It was awesome to see you and Sammi!!

Kyle and Katie:
    You two crack me up. I'm excited to come see you in September!

Keith:
    You have a remarkable energy that is incredibly infectious. I don't know what it is, but it's still staying with me.

Rando:
    You are an amazing rally partner! Not only are you entertaining to talk to, but boy can you run to achieve a goal. I would be honored to have you as a rally partner if it happens again...

David, Kathleen:
    I'll tell you what, you two are extremely entertaining to watch when you have some drinks in you. Lol
    The London Broil was friggin' delicious, and it was an honor driving your 135i, David. Kathleen: I can't believe how much fun I could have on a short trip to the liquor store with you. I wonder how David responded to the gift you left him on his radio...

Brett:
    You have an amazing personality. You're always so upbeat and helpful. Thank you for being there; you definitely bring a smile to my face.

Jon:
    Dude, you have saved me countless hours of frustration by showing me how to take out headlights an easier way with washer nozzles in place. I appreciate the tip, and enjoyed driving your ZHP! Very smooth machine, and is the pinnacle of a well maintained and tastefully modded ZHP. You give me something to stride for, both you and Charlie.

Cam:
    Thanks for buying my lights! You funded my detailing products for the future so I could make my car look half as good as the rest of everyone else's! I hope you enjoy them!

I am missing some people but at this point I'm going on and on. I really want to thank each and every one of you for making this the best vacation I could ask for this year! I am very glad to have met some newer folks (Devlin, Cam, Adolfo, Sean, just to name a few) in addition to the other folks I've already known. Glad you all could make it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

My turn.

I'd like to thank everyone. Kyle and I had a great time. Great conversations and good company. Can't beat it!

Some specifics:

BP: Thanks for coding Lucy. Already used the windows functions. However, I can't un-train my left foot for the clutch-less start!

John & Brett: You two made my freak'n rainy Saturday awesome. Thanks for spending time with us, and letting us get to know you better. Y'all are good people, and I'm so thankful for the time we spent together. I can't wait to see you both again!

Gary: The food on Friday was delish. There's three things needed for a great meet: family, cars, and food!

Dane: Again, being able to gather on your front lawn is great. I know it's a tax on your family and septic. Thanks!

Returning Mafia wives( GF's): Tovah, Katie, Katie, Anne, and JayJay's beauty. It was wonderful to see y'all again. You girls have put a smile on my face 2 years in a row.

New Mafia wives (GF's): Sammy, Jeanne, Liza, Alfredo's wife. Just so you know, you have to come next year too! Great to meet you.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    New Mafia wives (GF's): Sammy, Jeanne, Liza, Alfredo's wife. Just so you know, you have to come next year too! Great to meet you.
    Wait a second, do we have another Alfredo in the family ?

I would think she is referring to Alfonso's wife, Don Alfonso...

"Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo, ako'y may dala-dalang balita galing sa bayan ko
    Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento at mga pangyayaring nagaganap sa lupang ipinangako..."

Damn it, I knew I was missing folks. Thanks for the awesome white and red hots, Gary!! Yumm

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It was a bittersweet reunion for me.

On the one hand, I enjoyed seeing everyone (I always do). On the other hand, it was the end of an era for me. The next time I see you guys, I will be unaffiliated with management. I'm sure new management will consult with me from time to time, but I will no longer be involved on a daily basis. I know I'll miss that.

When I made the announcement that I was handing the forum over to Dane and Keith, I understood (in a small way, I'm sure) how it must feel for a parent to send their kid off to college. You've raised the child, and given him or her all of the tools to succeed, but it's time for the child to be on his or her own. The hard work -- for the parent -- is done. The parent simply hopes that the kid does well after that.

Anyhow, enough of that.

It was great spending extended periods of time with people. I have rarely been able to do that at previous meets. I went out of my way this time, though, to spend some quality time with people.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again at a future meet. It will be nice to be there as a regular member of this forum.

All the best to everyone.

Well, it's not like you'll never see us again, right? Right??

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay_dee View Post
    I would think she is referring to Alfonso's wife, Don Alfonso...
    Yes, yes I am.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone for caring for me and supporting me with everything. Unfortunately I am stuck on the side of i95 now due to a fuel pump going dead on me after the meet. I had a feeling that it was close when I was on my way down and stopped in Jersey. Strange thing that it had a hard time starting after being off for 2-3 hours. Well tow truck was called and getting it towed to turnersville BMW to get a fuel pump in the morning. Chad and Tovah has been behind me and caught up to me when I broke down the first time a few hours ago. We then filled up with gas and planned on going to NYC for food. The fuel pump went again right after a tow booth. We replaced the fuel filter since I had one in the trunk and thought that it was clogged. That did not solve the problem. Tested the pump voltage and pressure rail. Still nothing because we knew that the pump was getting electricity. Still waiting for the tow and has been about 45 minutes. Chad and Tovah ended up getting a hotel. Looks like we are crashing for the night till I can get the parts to put in the fuel pump. Contacted my job that I won't be making it in today due to that. Sucks that I only started two weeks ago and I ended up crapping out a day already. Well again Chad and Tovah are awesome people and it helps so much that I was ahead of them and they were able to give me a hand with everything. front and rear tow hooks set up and ready.

Attachment 8434
    I wish I would have seen this yesterday, I work at turnersville automall could have helped you out. Thats the BMW dealer I worked at, next door at Acura now. Good to hear you're back home though.
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast