Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Awesome shots Kyle, just wow!
    I'm new to all aspects of this but you my friend have shooting experience shooting wildlife, and it seems you have a knack for cars also.
    I have no idea about processing, but you definitely have skillz there too.
    Did you happen to get a shot of mine?
    I know Kyle got a few night shots at Belissimos, but imo they suck. And i know he really wanted to get some rolling shots on Sunday, and he's bummed it didn't happen. He didn't get any of Rob and Kris's cars either.

Sent from my walkie talkie.

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    I know Kyle got a few night shots at Belissimos, but imo they suck. And i know he really wanted to get some rolling shots on Sunday, and he's bummed it didn't happen. He didn't get any of Rob and Kris's cars either.

Sent from my walkie talkie.
    Its all good, he'll get more chances. I wanted to do the same, did not know anyone else did.

Thanks for the compliments John. And no I don't have any shots of your car. I really regret not getting the chance to take you out for photos on maintenance day like we talked about. I was elbows deep in Cam's rotor removal after I shot Brett's car and when I looked up it was time to go.

Get that sucker shined up for next year (or maybe Bimmerfest East if we can make it) and I'll def shoot it then. By that time I'll even have more practice at this car photography thing and should be able to give you something better than what we missed out on this weekend.

So Bimmerfest it is then

Kyle, great shots! Next year, let's think about doing official rolling shots again.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by DasMechaniKer View Post
    I really regret not getting the chance to take you out for photos on maintenance day like we talked about. I was elbows deep in Cam's rotor removal after I shot Brett's car and when I looked up it was time to go.
    I don't wish rusted retainer bolts on anyone. Thanks again. Wait til you see the pictures of how we took the driver side off.
    "Cam"

2009 Ultrasonic Blue Mica/Alpine White ISF
    1998 Nassau Blue/Grey C5 Corvette 6spd Sold
    2003 Imola Red/Alcantara 330i ZHP 6spd Sold
    2002 TiAg/Black M3 6spd Sold

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Kyle, great shots! Next year, let's think about doing official rolling shots again.
    That sounds like a great idea Rando. Maybe Casey will come so they can be done more effectively. I don't trust my car shooting skills just yet. I'd rather leave it to the professionals.

I have to be honest, I think a "photo ops" time is a great idea. For rolling shots, time for the true pro's to work on stuff. I honestly didn't take ANY photos of cars because I don't have the skills or the gear, and I know there are so many amazing photographers in the Mafia. I was hoping to see a few pro quality shots of my car too, but no worries. I like how my car photobombed the pic of Charlie & Stu's cars...
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Looking great kyle! Keep them coming.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    ... I like how my car photobombed the pic of Charlie & Stu's cars...
    I found this amusing Jon

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast