Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Crestwood1001 Guest

Anyone Used Khoalty Bumpers?

Wondering if anyone here has any experience with Kohalty's mtech2 replica bumper. I need a front end re spray, and it's kind of hard to ignore an mtech2 upgrade for 275$ (shipped), I don't recall ever seeing a forum review of the part so I'm hoping one of you guys can help out!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have an Umnitza front bumper. Great fitment. Paid $170 and picked it up in Vallejo.

EDIT: being familiar with aftermarket (read: asian replicas), I'd say they are probably the same freaking bumper, sold for different prices. Khoalty/Umnitza don't manufacture the bumpers, I can guarantee that.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Oh yea i know that, they actually list the manufacturer on the site I'll have to sit down sometime and read into them, thanks for the incite

Umnitza will pre-paint bumpers for you btw.

I hear they are kinda so-so with their customer service, I have read some VERY mixed reviews on them.

Khoalty seems to be better, just comes down to cost really. Like Avesito said, it's probably the exact same manufacturer.

With shipping and fogs, Khoa is probably a better deal. I had the ability to pickup, so I went with umnitza.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Crestwood1001 Guest
    The fact that they will paint is interesting being that I don't know of any good body shops around here..... Hummm

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    With shipping and fogs, Khoa is probably a better deal. I had the ability to pickup, so I went with umnitza.
    I have an unpainted Mtech II front bumper from Khoalty sitting in my garage. If I had the money to paint it instead of blowing money on suspension work I'd let you know how the fitment is.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    The fact that they will paint is interesting being that I don't know of any good body shops around here..... Hummm

The painter that they use seems to be pretty good. I talked to him and he is a professional and I think he either works at a body shop or he owns a body shop.. I was talking to him when I went to Umnitza back in October to pick up my wheels from them.

I was happy with their service when I purchased from them. I will probably buy their pre-painted M-tech 2 front bumper for my car this summer. Main reason is because they are local, so if I have any issues I can speak to them in person.

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    I have an unpainted Mtech II front bumper from Khoalty sitting in my garage. If I had the money to paint it instead of blowing money on suspension work I'd let you know how the fitment is.
    Does the quality of the unpainted bumper seem good? How was the freight shipping from them?

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Johal E32 View Post
    The painter that they use seems to be pretty good. I talked to him and he is a professional and I think he either works at a body shop or he owns a body shop.. I was talking to him when I went to Umnitza back in October to pick up my wheels from them.

I was happy with their service when I purchased from them. I will probably buy their pre-painted M-tech 2 front bumper for my car this summer. Main reason is because they are local, so if I have any issues I can speak to them in person.
    I will keep that in mind and certainly appreciate the help, I have yet to go online and look at what it costs to get it preprinted and shipped from them, been outside the past two days working on my interior

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast