Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Me, you, and Marky can't play since we are judges my friend.
    Casey says it's just an example -- not an entry -- in the post. Not sure if you can see that -- because I don't know if you are using tapatalk or another app.

Yeah cowboy Wilson, this ain't my first rodeo. LOL>

I know bro.....you had just said your pic "wasn't your entry" so I had to mess with ya....and wasn't sure if you had read initial post entirely saying you were a judge.

YeeeeHaaawwww!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Why hasn't anybody entered yet, we have a sponsor giving stuff away. If I was eligible I would be all over this.

Slackers....

Maybe Casey wants to throw something into the goody bag to promote Withers Media. Just saying. Not hard to change thread title.....hehe.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

some of us dont have 10,000 awsome pics of us nad our cars, casey! we have to think, plan, create, execute.... to the best of our abilities that is.... which mens it would be like you working for 30 seconds for a shot! lol
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Well I have a picture ready to go up but I'm going to wait until I get my car out of the shop with a brand new bumper so I get get a better photo shoot of it. So my submission will be coming in about 2 weeks.
    2004 Black Saphire Metallic 330i ZHP

And the good news is that this contest runs through February. You'll be fine, Ben.

Yeah I was excited to see that I would have my car back by the due date.

Of course I do wish I had some clear corners and sidemarkers... Just got a paycheck so theres a good possibility I might go ahead and order them from Khoalty. (I'll be sure to use the advertisement link.)
    2004 Black Saphire Metallic 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by romanred62 View Post
    Yeah I was excited to see that I would have my car back by the due date.

Of course I do wish I had some clear corners and sidemarkers... Just got a paycheck so theres a good possibility I might go ahead and order them from Khoalty. (I'll be sure to use the advertisement link.)
    You don't have to use the Khoalty link, Ben. You just have to mention ZHP MAFIA. Very easy.

Looking forward to the mods.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast