Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    You don't have to use his link, Ben. You just have to mention ZHP MAFIA. Very easy.
    Ohhh alright sweet. I'll be sure to do that.
    2004 Black Saphire Metallic 330i ZHP

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Why hasn't anybody entered yet, we have a sponsor giving stuff away. If I was eligible I would be all over this.
    Gotta wash the car, pick a spot, wait for the right light, compose the shot, get home and pull it up, decide that the shot sucks, delete it, return to step one and repeat...

I plan on picking my least sucky shot this weekend.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

C Withers Media will also be providing a signed print poster 20x30 of Shanna Lowder from our bikini session today to the winner.

A picture of your prize after I take it today.
    Last edited by C Withers Media; 02-04-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    C Withers Media will also be providing a signed print poster 20x30 of Shanna Lowder from our bikini session today to the winner.

A picture of your prize after I take it today.
    That may be a good option for some....don't know about all. Thanks Casey.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

It's a good option. If the contest winner is a female, I will send them a poster of Fabio.

Last edited by C Withers Media; 02-09-2011 at 12:40 AM.

It must have been cold out there. I see goose bumps. Nice picture.

It was cold, and this likely won't be the poster, just have to finish editing and have Shanna sign off on which shot she wants to use for that. This is just a sample.

Why hasn't anybody entered yet, we have a sponsor giving stuff away. If I was eligible I would be all over this.
    Sorry - still on vacation. All I have to shoot pictures of is a 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan which doesn't meet the criteria. The rental car agency was all out of e46's.

But the good news is that I have figured out how to set up the camera based on daytime lighting conditions and pulled off some great shots!

The tripod is still in the back of the wagon - so when I get back I will be ready to snap shots left and right!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

one more

hmm competition is still wide open.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Gheybe Guest
    I'll play.

Photo was taken at night, in full darkness. Only source of light is an LED flashlight pointed at the car for a couple of seconds.

Camera is a T2i and shot with a 50mm.
    Last edited by Gheybe; 03-01-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast