Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Oooh . . . I've been really wanting to retrofit some power folding mirrors, & have recently been considering black mirrors (a la the 135is); these might just be the ticket. And do you think these come with the aspherical glass, as the picture seems to show?

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

What about used OEM ones that you can paint? Also, separately, (thinking someone PMed you), please post or provide Matt the reunion group shot when you get a chance.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Call up Khoalty and see if you can get a pair to be a "test monkey"
    - Evan - Karting Thread - YouTube -

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Is the auto fold as easy a retrofit as they make it sound? Just those mirrors and the correct switch? I though it involved more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Am I missing something? From the link you can apparently choose E46 sedan or coupe and they claim PnP, so they should fit without modification no? I think that's a solid find. The stock rectangular mirror on the sedans is an eye sore for me.
    Fuelly

Crestwood1001 Guest
    I thought that the base that mounts to the door was different on coupe's vs. sedans.... if these are truly PNP they are not terrible, still gotta factor in paint and the switch to allow auto fold though.

Sedans and coupes do have different mounting base plates. However, the link gives you a choice to select between sedan or coupe fitment - I'm assuming from this they give you the correct base so there's perfect fitment.
    Fuelly

Crestwood1001 Guest
    This is interesting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, Coupes exact fit. Sedans nope, modding required.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Yes, Coupes exact fit. Sedans nope, modding required.
    John,

From Khoalty's web site I found this for these Performance Side Mirrors.... apparently they make them for sedan fitment as well...as you can see in the pic below, the Performance Side Mirrors are mounted on a sedan...

however, they're sold out at the moment...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast