Hello everyone, just wanted to drop a quick note to say hi, I'm not just stalking the forums, I'll actually be participating.

I recently returned from a sweet 7 month deployment (submarines) and my car hasn't received a lot of attention in the past year (obviously hard to do much when gone). I own a 2004 330ci convertible, not my most desired BMW but I got a really good deal on it, and it's a blast in the summer with the wife and kids. White, black top, with the tan leather interior, pictures to follow.

Two days before I pulled back in my wife got the service engine soon light which I ended up correcting by replacing a dry-rotted upper intake boot (the one right off the MAF). The car needs brakes, cooling system overhaul, suspension overhaul, and numerous other goodies, so I'll be doing that work soon.

I understand that I missed A LOT of good deals over the summer, so if anyone sees anything online let me know.

Look forward to getting to know you guys and bugging you with all my random questions!