Whats up guys?

So my BMW is approaching 70k miles and I think it is time to do some maintenance. I want to do the following, but have some questions....

Valve Cover Gasket- Pretty straightforward, will have gasket and sealant. Do I need gaskets for the valve cover bolts??

Spark Plugs- NGK. Anybody against?

Vanos seals-Havent done it, looked up some DIY, looks decently straightforward? Best place to get from?
Oil change

Cabin microfilter

Control arm bushings-Will be the 3rd set on the car. BMW replaced the originals just before CPO expired in 2009 about 30k miles ago. They are weakening though. Should I just do OE again? I was thinking of doing Powerflex, but am afraid I will ruin the quality of the ride like I did in my Jetta...anybody here?

RTABS?? -My indy looked it all over about 7k miles ago and said they were in EXCELLENT shape, which surprised me as they are original. Am I missing something here? :scratching head

CCV- Everything is fine, no oil consumption. The car is never driven in temps really below freezing. Oil changes every 3-4k with BMW synthetic. Should I bother with this?

I plan to do this all myself, and do it all before she goes away in November. I have put a ton of miles on it the past few months and I looked over it all and everything else looks good. Anything else I should plan on doing?